Spigot ✖ UltimateChatBot ✖ 1.8-1.12 ✖ BEST A.I. ✖ 4.1.0

The probably smartest learning chatbot

1. WindatschuLP submitted a new resource:

✖ UltimateChatBot ✖ 1.8-1.12 ✖ BEST ✖ - The probably smartest learning chatbot

Read more about this resource...

2. Here is the free version with one languages, which is being discontinued. If you'd like to receive updates, I'll post a link to the new resource soon.
    Here is the free version: https://pastebin.com/W8XwCyqq

3. I really wish this wan't skript :/

4. Haha, why don‘t you use it as a skript? What‘s the problem? And I can understand that this has quite great features :p

5. WindatschuLP updated ✖ UltimateChatBot ✖ 1.8-1.12 ✖ BEST A.I. ✖ with a new update entry:

PRESET DATABASE FOR SMALLTALK

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. WindatschuLP updated ✖ UltimateChatBot ✖ 1.8-1.12 ✖ BEST A.I. ✖ with a new update entry:

Smalltalk Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. how to edit script? I'm really new to this. For example I want to add my custom INTER

8. Download the file, right click -> Open with -> Notepad(++)
    Then just change what and how you want to

9. Thanks. And can you seperate the permisson notes? I want to only give my players the permission to use /addquest and /listquest

10. Hi, I copied variables.csv to another server. But the questions from previous server cannot be loaded(checked by /listquest). Could you help?

11. Hey there. I am not sure if you still need any help, or if you fixed it yourself. I'd be glad to fix it tonight.
    Update will show up soon.