Premium ✦ Minions ✦ Upgrades ✦ Customise Skins ✦ Actions ✦ Animations ✦ Robots ✦ [1.8 - 1.13] SUPPORT...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by jet315, Aug 30, 2018.

1. I really like this plugin, but 2 suggestions....
    Perhaps as you level them up , especially the collector, have the ability to link multiple chests for it to put items in.
    Also, seems the slayer minion doesn't count as player drops (like emeralds from vindicators and evokers, and iron ingot from zombies). I really think it should. Feeder minion should also probably be able to link to a chest, so you can provide it with food, that it would use on other minions.

2. jet315 updated JetsMinions | #1 MINIONS PLUGIN | ACTIONS | UPGRADES | ANIMATIONS | ROBOTS | [1.8 - 1.18] with a new update entry:

7.5.0 - Few changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. @jet315 Work this with Plotsquared?

4. My slayer minions keep freezing up, stop working altogether even though they have food. Their inventory becomes inaccessible, can't break them, even in admin mode. First of all, how can I remove the broken minions (even if using admin command)? What can I do to stop them from breaking? Unsure, but it could be happened when the server does the daily restart (not 100% sure, but when I afk my farms they are fine when I leave, but in the morning after I've been kicked from game , I go back in and look at my minions and they are rarely frozen up). In past week have had 3 different slayers freeze up like that. Hasn't happened to any of my other minions, seems to just be an issue with the slayer.

5. JugadorNinja

Supporter

Minions get stuck and when i try to remove them, it throws this error message:
    Code (Text):
    [13:44:29 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'minions' in plugin JetsMinions v7.5.1
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[purpur-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:172) ~[purpur-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_18_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:908) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1566]
            at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleCommand(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2372) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleChat(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2183) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleChat(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2164) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundChatPacket.handle(ServerboundChatPacket.java:46) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundChatPacket.a(ServerboundChatPacket.java:6) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PacketUtils.lambda$ensureRunningOnSameThread$1(PacketUtils.java:56) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1566]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:149) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.java:23) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.doRunTask(MinecraftServer.java:1450) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1566]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.c(MinecraftServer.java:189) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1566]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.pollTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:122) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTaskInternal(MinecraftServer.java:1427) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1566]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTask(MinecraftServer.java:1420) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1566]
            at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.managedBlock(BlockableEventLoop.java:132) ~[?:?]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.waitUntilNextTick(MinecraftServer.java:1398) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1566]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1304) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1566]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$1(MinecraftServer.java:322) ~[purpur-1.18.1.jar:git-Purpur-1566]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1039.545"
            at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:67) ~[?:?]
            at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:668) ~[?:?]
            at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:999) ~[?:?]
            at me.jet315.minions.commands.RemoveCommand.execute(RemoveCommand.java:37) ~[JetsMinions-7.5.1.jar:?]
            at me.jet315.minions.commands.CommandHandler.onCommand(CommandHandler.java:67) ~[JetsMinions-7.5.1.jar:?]
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[purpur-api-1.18.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
            ... 21 more

6. I had high hopes with the latest update about "dead" minions, but it didn't make a difference.

7. Hello. My minions wont do anything when placed out. They just stand there forever. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Is there something that needs to be enabled, if so I can't seem to find it..

8. Hello, I've recently encountered that some minions randomly "dies" like the armor stands breaks but the minion is still standing where its supposed to. Are there any known bugfixes for this issue? I can provide a video to explain and show what i mean if needed