Spigot ✦ PerWorldHomes [1.8 - 1.16.1] ➢ Unique Features ✦ 2.3

The only plugin that can handle homes per world groups

1. Kechu submitted a new resource:

PerWorldHomes - The only plugin that can handle homes per world groups

Read more about this resource...

2. Kechu updated PerWorldHomes with a new update entry:

1.3 Update! Global update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. This is exactly the kind of plugin I’ve been looking for! Could you please update this for 1.15.1?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Hi, thanks you! Yes i will upload an update in this days!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi! Recently checked its working on 1.15.1, if you have some error post it here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. All right, sweet! :)

7. Should I put the Nether and The End version of each world within the same group in the config, or does the plugin automatically group them?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. You should put the world , world_nether and world_the_end in the same group. Like this:
    groups:
    yourgroup:
    - world
    - world_nether
    - world_the_end

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Gui? Soon?
    Add Gui Plis

• Like Like x 1
  10. Will do it but probably will take me some time i'm too busy right now.

11. Under “max-homes-groups” in the config, do I put the names of groups created with a permission plugin (in my case, LuckPerms)?

12. It configurate automatically when you start you server, all your groups will be listed on config.yml, then you can set the number of max homes that you want for each group

13. Oh, that’s cool. The default group, “default,” isn’t listed, though. Do I just add that one manually, or does the default group only have one home by default?

14. When server starts and setup your groups, default group its replaced by your groups, if you dont have groups, then default group will stay in config. Default group almost never is used and always servers owner setups their own default group like "user" or "member". If you use default group then you should add it, but if you use your personalized default group like user,member, etc then you dont need default group since the plugin will setup automatically.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Kechu updated PerWorldHomes with a new update entry:

1.6 Update! 1.5 Critical Bug Fix and more

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1