Spigot ✨ Amazing Fishing ✨ 1.7.10 - Latest 4.4

Make fishing more interesting !

1. Is it possible for the shop to be set to be opened by right clicking an NPC (Citizens), without using commands?

2. use the argument inside the citzen itself, add command

3. Which version of theAPI is required? it doesnt load with any i have tried.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TheDevTec updated Amazing Fishing with a new update entry:

Big update

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Server Version 1.16.1
    Paper Spigot
    Code (Text):
    [01:23:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [AmazingFishing] Enabling AmazingFishing v3.3
    [01:23:22] [Server thread/INFO]:  *********************************************
    [01:23:22] [Server thread/INFO]:  Plugin has been Loaded .
    [01:23:22] [Server thread/INFO]:  *********************************************
    [01:23:22] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling AmazingFishing v3.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at me.DevTec.AmazingFishing.Loader.onEnable(Loader.java:67) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-136]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:380) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-136]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-136]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:500) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-136]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:414) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-136]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:471) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-136]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:241) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-136]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:941) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-136]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:177) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-136]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_242]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Any chance you could make a mini plugin Super lightweight to just adjust the catch rate?

7. Catch rate of?

8. the max timer for how long it takes for the fishing bubbles event to trigger? I know that Lure enchantments reduce the max by some amount. I used a plugin a few years ago which let you adjust the max theoretical time to catch a fish which made fishing a far more useful tool/skill.

If i remember correctly the time till a fish "bites" is determined upon casting the line successfully. This time is somewhere between 0 and MAX_time (idk what it's called in the files themselves).

9. "the max timer for how long it takes for the fishing bubbles event to trigger?" Enchant your fishing rod with enchant lure 1 - 5
    "This time is somewhere between 0 and MAX_time" This time can be edited in spigot/bukkit .yml

10. Please support 1.12.2 version.

11. Hi, brother, can you continue to update this plug-in! We are looking forward to you developing more new functions! Thank you very much. You can release free version or paid version to let us support you!

• Like Like x 2
  12. We are working on new rework of whole project, newly with support for 1.12.2 and older.

13. oky, Hope you can continue to have better functions! Support you!

14. Is it possible to add lore to the fish I create? Also, can I have the player fish up something other than a fish? Like a boot?

I really love this plugin, thank you so much for taking the time to develop it for free!

#76 NefariousToad, Feb 26, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  15. Can i disable mending fishing loot with this plugin?

@TheDevTec

16. You can't.

17. Getting an error whenever I try to do anything in game with the GUI or clicking a fish:
    Code (Text):
    [19:46:20 INFO]: psykrot lost connection: Internal Exception: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: Receiver class AmazingFishing.Create$23 does not define or inherit an implementation of the resolved method 'abstract void onClick(org.bukkit.entity.Player, me.devtec.theapi.guiapi.HolderGUI, me.devtec.theapi.guiapi.GUI$ClickType)' of abstract class me.devtec.theapi.guiapi.ItemGUI.
    I see that the whole plugin is being rewritten? If so, I'll wait for the release and try again. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1