Premium ➢ TheLab MiniGame [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Fr33styler, Jul 28, 2016.

1. @Fr33style
    Hi, thanks for your updates, but when you planned to fix the the splegg issue? When someone reach the water... They can continue to shoot...

2. it worked on my test server.. i couldn't shoot when i was in water..

3. Hmmm OK. because on my server i take the same spigot.yml, bukkit.yml, server.properties and files and i have this issue...

i WILL TRY wihtout OP perms, but I think it will change nothing

4. i'm gonna look, but with how many have you played?

5. I try with 2 players, but I will try with lot more players in a week, because I will released my public version so let's wait a week or 2 and I will contact you if I have this bug again ;)

6. try with 2 layers of water (use world edit //set)

7. i have bug!
    Player can't leave the game when end game.

Code (Text):
    [13:13:19 ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerQuitEvent to TheLab v1.17
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PlayerList.disconnect(PlayerList.java:385) [2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1068) [2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.NetworkManager.handleDisconnection(NetworkManager.java:318) [2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:174) [2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:827) [2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:400) [2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:668) [2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:567) [2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_91]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ro.Fr33styler.TheLab.Handler.GameManager.removePlayer(GameManager.java:97) ~[?:?]
    at ro.Fr33styler.TheLab.Handler.GameListener.onLeave(GameListener.java:296) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor289.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[2016.jar:git-Spigot-570526c-c1b529e]

8. i need the first error :p

9. What happens if we want a ScoreBoard in Holographics Display
    As to adorn more, our Spawn Lobby

10. @Fr33style
    I confirm that splegg issue was fix ;)

But I have a big problem with boatwars. I need to completly remove it from the games because players are stuck in the air with their boat. They can't shoot, they can't move, they can't do anything...

Any idea for this?

And are you able to implement a worldguard system inside games, so It was not needed to go in each game arenas and create a region.
    Because in build snowman mini-game, players can't build, no permissions, but if I give access for this, they can destroy the region...

Thank you

11. worldguard has a priority option :p, use itto enable break there. And about boatwars i'l see, pretty hard to fix it ....

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Ok for worldguard :p But if I enable break in-game, players can break walls ground and any other structure...

And for boatwars, it's bad :( I simply remove it from ym server for the moment

13. no, they won't when in game the buildings are protected

14. Oh ok, doesn't know that ;) So I need to go inside game and add: build flag and that's it?

15. i mean, while in game, you can't destroy anything else than what my plugin allow, and when the game has ended, everything changed in-ame get rollbacked

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. @Fr33style
    I found a huge issue with your plugin/world... (Maybe)

Each time a player join it, I see this in my console: http://pastebin.com/kKaFdPF0
    It was good to know that this error appear almost 100 times per second and cause some lags on my server...

I first contact phoenix616 on spigot and told me to contact protocollib dev. I contact it and he told me that it come from a plugin that used villager and that this error was not caused by protocollib plugin...

So I decide to contact the shopkeeper plugin dev (Because shopkeeper deal with villager for trades) after and the error was obfuscated and he told me that it probably come from a premium plugin, not from his plugin.

So I try to join TheLab world and this error appear EACH time I join the world and continue to spam it until I leave the world.

Do you have an idea?
    I use latest spigot version
    Java8

Thank you

17. My plugin clears all goals from villager, is not my fault if protocollib handle also entityies that aren't even use his plugin...

18. hmmm ok... I really don't know which plugin can cause this :(

19. @Fr33style Related to my issue, it's weird, because it happens ONLY on TheLab world... My 2 other worlds doesn't have this problem and they have same multiverse-core configuration...

20. because as i said, i make the villager stand steal from clearing his goals, protocollib shouldn't affect vllagers that dosen't are bond