Spigot ⭐ Custom Fishing ⭐ | ️[1.8 - 1.17] | Customisible Fishing Rewards ️ 4.2.3

Ultimate customisible fishing rewards for a fun fishing experience

1. IMinIILLuZionZ submitted a new resource:

Custom Fishing | Customisible Fishing Rewards - Ultimate customisible fishing rewards for a fun fishing experience

Read more about this resource...

2. IMinIILLuZionZ updated Custom Fishing | Customisible Fishing Rewards with a new update entry:

Custom Fishing | Customisible Fishing Rewards

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. When you feck up on your plugin *facepalm* lmao
    I never used the resource update b4

4. I've just updated the config following all the needed things to do and when I restart the plugin it resets the config. Help please?

5. for thr gui, i mean an in game editor

6. It will be a mistake in the code, I will be working on this as well as adding a reload command

7. @IMinIILLuZionZ,

You should add an option to disable experience that's given to the player if they receive a custom reward from fishing.

8. Thanks for the idea, ill add that

9. IMinIILLuZionZ updated Custom Fishing | Customisible Fishing Rewards with a new update entry:

Custom Fishing | Customisible Fishing Rewards | New Gui (In Dev)

10. Hello, I am a chinese player. This plugin is very good! Can I carry it to the MineCraft forum in China?(www.mcbbs.net)I will keep your original right

11. Thanks for asking but, no sorry, I want to be the only one with this posted online

12. If you could do it, you can think about additional drop opportunities for premium ranks

13. Great plugin,I wonder if it can run on 1.7.10 Cauldron?

14. I have not tested it on 1.7.10 But you can feel free to test it on that

15. IMinIILLuZionZ updated Custom Fishing | Customisible Fishing Rewards | New Gui with a new update entry:

Optimization and Future Plans