Spigot ⭐ Custom Fishing ⭐ | ️[1.8 - 1.17] | Customisible Fishing Rewards ️ 4.2.3

Ultimate customisible fishing rewards for a fun fishing experience

1. Nice plugin!!!! suggestion: Can make a way to fishing a chest (spawn a chest close to the player) with multiple rewards inside?

2. I’ll see what I can do ;)

3. Hello there i have a request for this plugin:

This plugin would be amazing for rpg like servers so i have some ideas and this plugin is very close to what i need!

Can you possibly implement a leveling system? For example:
    instead of a regular fishing rod add a command for one: /Fishingrod
    said fishing rod can level up and not degrade
    custom set items and fish per level (example): lvl 1-10 drop raw fish 10-15 raw salmon, 15-25 clownfish, 25-35 puffer fish
    All fish having said percentage after reaching desired level, will gain the ability to catch them?

~Thanks DH Staff

4. Not working on my server

Code (Text):
    [21:19:11] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\CustomFishing.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot get plugin for class me.illuzionz.customfishing.Main from a static initializer
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:133) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-c3093ef-29705a0]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:327) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-c3093ef-29705a0]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:248) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-c3093ef-29705a0]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:305) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-c3093ef-29705a0]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:205) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-c3093ef-29705a0]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:545) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-c3093ef-29705a0]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_161]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot get plugin for class me.illuzionz.customfishing.Main from a static initializer
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.getPlugin(JavaPlugin.java:390) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-c3093ef-29705a0]
        at me.illuzionz.customfishing.randomizer.Chances.<init>(Chances.java:19) ~[?:?]
        at me.illuzionz.customfishing.Main.<init>(Main.java:11) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_161]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:90) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-c3093ef-29705a0]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:129) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-c3093ef-29705a0]
        ... 6 more

5. Thanks for reporting this, I will fix it as soon as possible

6. hey guys, i have injured my self so won't be able to code for a bit, if it doesnt work use 1.2.5

• Like Like x 2
  7. I was tested your mod and it's wonderfull, i have another suggestion... some commands to execute i want to make it more rare, maybe increasing the max limit chance to 1000.
    i set a 99 nonchance of rewards, and a reward with weight 1 to be selected (13 rewards total some with 20 weight)... and the special reward(weight 1) it was selected so many times. Maybe can be 1 of 1000? or maybe a way to set reward weight 0.01 (i want to make this catch very very very rare.).

Another suggestion: A way to set a sound when catches a reward (maybe a speciefied sound for each reward - inside of the config).
    Example:
    Reward1:
    CatchSound: xxxxx_xxxxx

#28 Snakemansos, Apr 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  8. Thanks for this, I was planning on doing up the chances system even more

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sounds cool! Kinda love that ideas.

How about... (Just some ideas lol)
    CatchTitle: xxx
    CatchSubTitle: xxx
    CatchParticle: xxx
    CatchFortune: xxx (Gives a configurable & random item(s) to online player(s))

10. Hello,I am a chinese player. This plugin is very good!Can I redistribute it to a Chinese Minecraft forum MCBBS(www.mcbbs.net)? I will keep your original right.

11. Ive already been asked this many times, and my answer is no sorry

12. Hi, I'm here to ask a help with this plugin, I think it's not working as it should, because it does not drop the items I create in the plugin, nor putting 100% chance, I also tried with the default plugin settings and still do not ... Do you have someone to help me ?!

13. Add me on discord Illuzionz#6139 and I can help you

14. IMinIILLuZionZ updated Custom Fishing | Customisible Fishing Rewards | Version 2 with a new update entry:

Added alot more features

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Although I have added permissions to pexmissionex customfishing.default (server 1.10) but the query member can not get rewards.
    You do not have any permissions for any rewards
    help me

#37 chuoinguyen, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  16. What a shame to hear that another developer after 1.13 discontinues their project. Best of luck with the real life stuff and hopefully when you get the urge to code again and want to catch up you feel welcome enough still to pick things up again.

I was keeping an eye on this plugin waiting for 1.13, but ala, here we are.

Bummer, again, best of luck with everything.

17. Oh no im still coding, just too busy with other projects and work to keep updating this project on spigot. However I may come and revive it later on