Spigot ⭐ Custom Fishing ⭐ | ️[1.8 - 1.17] | Customisible Fishing Rewards ️ 4.2.3

Ultimate customisible fishing rewards for a fun fishing experience

1. IMinIILLuZionZ updated ⭐ Custom Fishing ⭐ | ️NEW GUI | Customisible Fishing Rewards ️[1.8 - 1.15.2] with a new update entry:

1.16.1 Support + Updated Core Library

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. I know you said that u can have reward items with name, lore, and enchantments, but is their a custom model data? From reading the past pages, it seems like this plugin have a lot of love and work on it.

3. At the moment it's just an in-game GUI to drag items into. That's how you set the custom items. So no, there's no custom model data on it at the moment, unless you manually add the NBT to the item

4. It is possible to add contests with chat notifications, placeholders, and bans on fishing in X region

5. I added new reward files but after a restart they mysteriously disappeared. Nothing in console.

6. You must load them into the game with /customfishing reload first. Sorry if that's not clear I should state that somewhere or make a better way

7. Okay, yeah, would've been nice if it was stated somewhere.
    Thank you for the response!

8. Plugin still makes your server get stuck on the 'enabling custom fishing'

9. Can I move this plugin to MCBBS
    I will point the link to the SpigotMC address of this plugin

10. Are you able to add a custom fishing shop so you can sell the items that you fish up or link the plugin to shopguiplus?

• Like Like x 1
  11. any news on 1.17 update?

12. IMinIILLuZionZ updated ⭐ Custom Fishing ⭐ | ️[1.8 - 1.17] | Customisible Fishing Rewards ️ with a new update entry:

Rework reward system + new item config

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. So is the ingame config gui gone now? Was awesome for some custom plugin-based items I was adding, but prob wont be able to if it is gone now.

14. I removed it temporarily since it was a bit buggy, will be coming back

• Like Like x 1