Premium ⭐ UltimateFireworks ⭐ [1.7-1.16] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by F_o_F_1092, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Could you please tell me first who bought the plugin, it obviously wasn't you?

2. Hello! I bought your plugin some time ago and after using it on my server, I think it's great, and the players who use it are loving it too, but I think it would be even better if you could add something like an infinite random firework spawner. I remember that with MCEdit it was possible to create those random spawners a few years ago, but now I can't find any easy way to do it in newer versions of Minecraft.

Also, it would be very cool if you could activate the fireworks with redstone and not just by placing them in the ground. For server admins, it would be awesome to be able to make a "permanent firework setup" and activate it every time we need it without having to place everything again.

In any case, I really like your plugin!
    Tell me if you like any of these ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  3. These are two great ideas!
    I have added both to my to-do list, it might take me some time to find the time to add the stuff, but I wrote it down. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. My server stop responding when started, and it shows this. Maybe it is caused by get update info in main thread? Can you make it in another thread? Thanks!
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: Current Thread: Server thread
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: PID: 32 | Suspended: false | Native: true | State: RUNNABLE
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: Stack:
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readV3Record(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: de.fof1092.ultimatefireworks.PluginManager.UI$1.run(UI.java:62)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:84)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:461)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1240)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:430)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1157)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:946)
    [19:04:49 ERROR]: java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

5. Could you add commands to place the fireworks and confetti and stuff at the block a player is looking at?

6. *fixed* Just so everyone knows it. ;)

Same answer as above, sorry ;/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can't wait to use this in 1.16.1 :) :)
    Thanks again for always keeping everything current.
    Players love the fireworks features.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. When I finish my exams in ~ two weeks I will update all my plugins, some should already be compatible. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Excellent, that means it will be done before the summer event end july.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The june 27th build works, but it won't show renamed items that use hex code from CMI

itemname is {#colorname}title

shows up ingame as:

Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 18.02.08.png

Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 18.03.06.png

11. Well, I am an idiot, I posted this in the wrong plugin thread. THE HECK.. Wherz mAh CoffFEe

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. i was already wondering. Wait for the update every day and thought I had missed one .... that was funny ^^

13. [17:26:55] [Server thread/INFO]: [UltimateFireworks] A new update is available.

It keeps telling me there's new stuff, .. i really am on the latest jar i got from this site. o_O

14. it’s a never ending update loop. :devilish:

15. Is this update also supporting 1.16.4 ?

16. Are there any breaking changes in 1.16.4?

17. I didn't get that far yet, but saw the update. If it's supposed to work, we will soon find out, test servers are running and auto getting from update/ dir testing things one by one :D

• Like Like x 1