Premium ⭐UltimateFactions ► Unique Faction Plugin ◄ [1.8 - 1.10, 1.13-1.16] ✅ | ✨ [Fully Configurable] ✨...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Miinoo, Jul 30, 2020.

1. This piece of shit plugin just deleted all my factions randomly after a week into use. Destroyed my whole server.

DO NOT USE

2. The owner kicked me from his discord.

This is by far the worst plugin and product I have ever seen in my life.

Absolute garbage. Absolutely do not take the risk installing this.

3. Do you want me to share the chat history, so they understand why I kicked you from the discord?
    You are 23 years old, and you cant act like a normal guy. You are insulting like shit. You cant setup a plugin right at 23 y/o.

Please do not use this section to show everyone that you are not the smartest person. Thank you.

4. This is a junk plugin.

No config issues.

Did a version update and it deleted everything.

Ridiculous trash work

5. A plugin does not delete its files by changing the plugin.jar

I was ready to help you but after you insulting and stuff, I won't help you any more.

And please dont blame the plugin for your incompetence.

6. Miinoo updated ⭐Ultimate Factions ► Unique Faction Plugin ◄ ✅ [1.8 - 1.16.5] ✅ | ✨ [Fully Configurable] ✨ with a new update entry:

⭐Ultimate Factions ► Unique Faction Plugin ◄ ✅ [1.8 - 1.16.5] ✅ | ✨ [Fully Configurable] ✨

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. This plugin is super good! Developer just waits for new pc so he could update, but I really recommend this plugin

8. Is this project still live? I'm trying to find a link to your discord and I can't find one. I'd like to know if this plugin is compatible with a forge modded server before I would purchase it.

9. SAME, and when i asked the owner about it, he had me completely restart all factions on the server and called it a day.