Premium 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.17 [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by DarksideCode, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Could you add an event to each action?
    I would like to notify on discord so that my moderation will be informed :)

2. Themes are currently broken because of our obfuscator.

Please don't use the discussion to ask support anymore.
    Use our Discord, PM or Issue Tracker instead (see overview, 'Support').

• Like Like x 1
  3. Does this Anticheat Auto ban? and if so, how do I Enable it?

4. Yes, By changing the punishment command

5. Please fix it faster you can thanks.

6. Where Is the punishment command in the config??

7. “Our”? When did you join the reflex team? XD

Change it under actions. From kick to ban
    # Command map
    actions:
    35:
    - "reflex bypass %player% %check% true"
    - "reflex delay 15 reflex kick %player% &fYou have been kicked.%break%&fReason: &b&lDETECTED

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ok Thank You for the Help! Also did you get banned when you changed it from kick to ban?

9. Hello, @MeGysssTaa and @sinnlosername someone had recommended that I take a look at this plugin but I have some "pre sales" questions.

1. Will this plugin actually works on a Vanilla server without tons of false positives "out of the box"? Even when people mine Nether rack, use legitimate efficiency levels in Vanilla, dig dirt/other quick blocks with iron/diamond shovels, building upwards, and etc?
    2. I have XPFly will that trigger this? Or at least a place to add an exception for that plugin when that command is used and EXP is being drained?
    3. I also have EasyCarts which speed up Minecart transportation. Will this also be an issue?

10. Reflex is a combat AntiCheat so those things dont have affect (as far as I know).

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.12 with a new update entry:

10.6-1U

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  12. How do I turn off the cooldown at 1.12 this anti-aura will work? Can you add support on your server to 1.12?

13. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.12 with a new update entry:

10.6-2U

14. Can i pay with paysafecard?

15. Sorry, we only support PayPal.
    Also make sure to either DM or tag (@DarksideCode) me next time since I often don't get notifications from this discussion.

16. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.12 with a new update entry:

10.6-3U

17. # The names of all the KillAura components can be found on the overview page
    Where is this list?

18. Is there anyway to enable the bots when a player is fightining with another player?
    Is annoying and unnecessary when you PvE with mobs.
    @DarksideCode

19. Hello @SauronYT,

Next time please DM me on Spigot or write us in Discord.
    Spigot discussion is not the right place for support ^^.

Not added yet. Component names are still shown in verbose, though.
    There's no way to do that. However, that's not "unnecessary". Combat cheats can also be used against mobs.