Premium 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.17 [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by DarksideCode, Apr 3, 2016.

1. @DarksideCode Cool anti-cheat! However, when I tested it on the test server (using only optifine, no hacked clients) it gave me this error when I tried to place a lot of blocks. It was also kinda buggy when I tried to do a 1x1 tower up but that's not too much of an issue.

2. That's just a joke we added on the server. Errors take place in server console, not in client.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. The blocks that I placed disappeared when it gave me that message. Hence why I am reporting it, so the false positive can get fixed. Good to know though.

4. There's no false positive. Messages above hotbar are changed every x seconds, it's just your luck. The same goes for build area - it gets cleaned every n minutes.

5. Vagdedes

Supporter

Thanks for memeing me till 2018. @pinkpig VagdedesException is actually known for causing the end of the universe.

• Like Like x 2
  6. :( It's as I feared. Well, thank you for letting me know. I'm going to spend the end of my days without an anti-cheat so my players can hack away.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. I noticed BHOP doesn’t get detected in the latest version of Reflex. @DarksideCode and does cloud computings make Reflex detect faster?

8. Screenshot from the overview:
    [​IMG]

9. It was in combat.

10. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.12 with a new update entry:

10.7-2

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  11. I Just bought the plugin yesterday,

In my tests, users are saying that you cant do more than 10 CPS, when you do 11 you get kicked

12. The Liteloader and Forge blocker are not working!

13. Why did I download it Set it in vps mile. cpu from 7 to 80.

14. [23:12:04 INFO]: (Reflex/WARN) | An error occurred executing Reflex runnable with id 'async-KillAura::$d/*3-thread | -537562483'
    [23:12:04 WARN]: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Boolean cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer
    [23:12:04 WARN]: at rip.reflex.eb.ReflexV1072f(pl:106)
    [23:12:04 WARN]: at rip.reflex.OB.ReflexV1072f(zj:67)
    [23:12:04 WARN]: at rip.reflex.z.run(pa:205)
    [23:12:04 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
    [23:12:04 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    [23:12:04 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    [23:12:04 WARN]: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    [23:12:04 WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

(Velocity/AntiKnockback/SmallKnockback/ReverseKnockback/MoreKnockback) Can be bypassed.
    >

15. Please do not post your issues in this discussion. I rarely get notifications of new messages here, so there's a high likelyhood that I will miss your message. That's a big luck it arrived this time^^. Next time please either DM me directly, write us in Discord, or use our Github Issue Tracker.

Regarding the console error: please reset your configuration.
    Our velocity check is vertical-based (at least currently). That is, if a cheater has their Y-knockback set to 100% and X/Z to 0%, they will not be detected. Also please note that players are not checked for Velocity if they are on some sort of an unstable block (e.g. cactus, half-blocks, stairs), burn, or stand too close to some walls/fences.

16. Sorry, I'll pay attention next time. Thanks for the answer.

17. any update for the 1.13.1 in the futur ?

this anti-cheat dont detecte the cfly cheat and many other cheat like (non-pvp)

#1299 Jokerz, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  18. Please DM me next time or write us in Discord next time you'll want to ask a question, otherwise there's no guarantee that I'll notice your messages^^.

1.13 support will come with the next update.
    Please read the overview.