Premium 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.17 [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by DarksideCode, Apr 3, 2016.

1. enterih

Patron

Does this plugin support attributes like Movementspeed, attackspeed etc.?

2. 1. We often do not receive notifications from discussion. Moreover, discussion is a place to discuss, not to report bugs. Please use our issue tracker or Discord to report any issues next time^^.
    2. "I have errors!" is not a valid bug report. We also need details such as /reflex debug, server and Reflex logs, etc. Otherwise we cannot do anything simply because there is not enough information.
    3. It more looks like a timings error rather than Reflex error. Did you try disabling auto-timings or something like that?

For continuous discussion of this please go to our Discord (if you want to solve everything live and quickly) or to the Github issue tracker.

3. Oh sorry I delete my post.

4. I'm interested in this plugin.
    Does it support some special RPG plugins such as heroes,magic...
    Could you make a list in overview about which plugin is supported ?

5. 1.7.10 spigot support ?

6. No

7. Will you give me this for free if I make a video on it?

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Buy it then review it.

9. Aka no, you likely won't get it for free.

10. Ok I'm buying it anyway

11. Unfortunately spigot doesn't let buyers to reply in review section, so I'm here leave a little something "for anybody else reading this".

So I'm replying to "Sollembum78 has never ever contacted us". In fact I DID CONTACT YOU on multiple occasions, we had a chat in skype, you joined my server and tested your newer unreleased builds of anticheat, and we had a bunch or problems, especially with ssl and some anti-piracy stuff that prevented other plugins from working, and had nothing to do with actual anti-cheating of server players.

So, FOR ANYBODY ELSE READING THIS - look at attached images and see for yourself how this developer is telling lies about me never contacting them for support.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.JPG 4.JPG

12. sketchy much hmmmmm

13. Well, I could screenshot several pages of dialogue, but point is - I did contact developer several times, which is opposite of what he is saying. Meaning, you can buy this thing, got into some problems, ask for help, which they will "provide" with no actual solving of problems. And later, when you leave angry review, they'll say "never ever contacted us".

14. I got errors:
    Code (Text):
    [19:05:38] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling Reflex v10.8-1U (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class rip.reflex.Pd
        at rip.reflex.Reflex.reloadConfig(fd:544) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.getConfig(JavaPlugin.java:162) ~[opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at rip.reflex.Reflex.ReflexV1081U(fd:449) ~[?:?]
        at rip.reflex.Reflex.getBannedCountIn(fd:480) ~[?:?]
        at rip.reflex.Reflex.onDisable(fd:331) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:323) ~[opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:360) [opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:336) [opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:407) [opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:359) [opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:408) [opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:372) [opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:327) [opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:267) [opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:563) [opskyblock.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_191]

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. sorry i confused you i meant the developer is sketchy not you

16. 2017? I guess more than a few days passed since then :unsure:
    Issues you contacted me about that time have been fixed as far as I remember, and since then, there have been no messages or issues from you.

17. Hello,

Please do not post further issues in discussion, I may not receive a notification here^^.

We are already aware and will release an update tomorrow or this weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  18. But do 3 dialogues, year of two ago fall under "never ever contacted us" ? Since you decided to make public statements for all potential buyers, I augmented those with bits of truth.

Hope, next update will give me a reason to give at least 4 stars this time.

19. Okay, sorry, I corrected my response.
    99% sure it will not. We are not aware of any of your bugs, and therefore we did nothing to fix them (if they even exist — that may also be a simple installation/configuration issue). Report issues if you want them to be solved, that's how all software works ^^