Premium 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.17 [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by DarksideCode, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Okay, I have 4Gb log file of errors spammed by Reflex, will try to compress it as good as I can to attach somewhere...

2. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」 Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.13 with a new update entry:

10.9-1U (MAY BE UNSTABLE!)

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Kicks players straight up if they spamclick, I have 1.13 paper and use oldcombatmechanics.

4. I've got a crush on this AntiCheat
    But no speed and fly tests caused me not wanting to buy it, when can you add fly and speed AntiCheat?

5. Hello,

Firstly, please do not use discussion (this thing where you wrote your message) for support — I don't always get notified about new messages here, and thus I may not notice you writing something. Please use our Discord next time ^^.

Back to your question, Reflex is designed to be used together with another anticheat of your choice. We recommend you using an anticheat that detects general (movement/packet) cheats and exploits in combination with Reflex to detect the rest undetected stuff like combat, Elytra, and some other hacks.

I can't really give you any accurate recommendations on which anticheat Reflex goes with the best, though — you should test everything yourself to find a setup that best fits your server.^^

6. I think he was wondering if you ever plan on adding features that look out for player movement.

7. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」 Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.13 with a new update entry:

10.10-1U

8. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.13 with a new update entry:

We're alive! - 10.11-1-15c5412

9. 1.15.2 is still borked. Any action a user does results in an error in console.
    I noticed you posted a "we're alive again" update in December, but it's been radio silence since then. It would be great if you could keep us updated, even if those updates are just "we are busy right now".

10. Hi! Updating once in a few months was always our regular updating schedule. And we always keep our customers updated, please join our Discord for that — that's where we post all the news, insights, future plans, polls, and more, and also where you can get live support^^

11. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.15 with a new update entry:

10.12-2-c1cdc20

12. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.15 with a new update entry:

10.12-4-6671ead

13. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.15 with a new update entry:

10.13-1-fe75a15

14. Hi, Kann Man Das Plugin Auch Privat per PAySafe Kaufen ?