Premium 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.17 [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by DarksideCode, Apr 3, 2016.

1. When is it expected to add cheat checks regarding movements?

2. At the moment we have big plans for renovating some of our classic checks (hitbox, front-entity), implementing a block-raytrace check, and creating a new neural network for killaura/aimbot checking instead of the current one. The progress will begin after I pass my exams, approximately at the end of this summer.

Creating, testing, stabilizing, and publishing Reflex 11.0, which will incorporate all that I stated will surely take many months. But after getting the said 11.0 ready and stable (safe to use in production), we may probably start working on our own movement detection. Indeed, that will also take a lot of time.

I'd like to point out that I often don't receive notifications about new messages in this thread, so if you have questions please contact me privately or, preferably, join our Discord next time :)

3. Can you add a timer detection?

4. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.16 with a new update entry:

10.14-3-c56df54

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. @DarksideCode Hi,
    my players are getting kicked when they move stuff in chests :3
    the kick message in the console is:
    ???Reflex???Username can now bypass InvActions. I'm not responsible if they destroy the server now!

6. Hello,

Please use DMs, Discord or GitHub Issue Tracker to report bugs^^

Make sure to include /reflex debug output and some verbose samples (you can find them in Reflex logs or see them yourself by enabling /reflex verbose).

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/comphenix/protocol/events/PacketListener
    at rip.reflex.aX.a(aX.java:10) ~[?:?]
    at rip.reflex.Reflex.b(Reflex.java:564) ~[?:?]
    at rip.reflex.Reflex.onEnable(Reflex.java:377) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:407) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at com.rylinaux.plugman.util.PluginUtil.load(PluginUtil.java:366) [PlugMan.jar:?]
    at com.rylinaux.plugman.util.PluginUtil.load(PluginUtil.java:318) [PlugMan.jar:?]
    at com.rylinaux.plugman.util.PluginUtil.reload(PluginUtil.java:380) [PlugMan.jar:?]
    at com.rylinaux.plugman.command.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:122) [PlugMan.jar:?]
    at com.rylinaux.plugman.PlugManCommandHandler.onCommand(PlugManCommandHandler.java:95) [PlugMan.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:146) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:666) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:629) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.aO(DedicatedServer.java:416) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:379) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:713) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) [patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.comphenix.protocol.events.PacketListener
    at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:471) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:102) ~[patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:87) ~[patched.jar:git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d"]
    at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:589) ~[?:?]
    at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:522) ~[?:?]

BRUH

8. Hello,

Please install ProtocolLib as per installation instructions that can be found on our overview page.
    For further support please use DMs (direct messages) on SpigotMC or join our Discord server — discussion is not designed to report issues^^

9. I am looking forward to it!

10. I bought this anticheat yesterday and I'm very disappointed. It doesn't detect Scaffold, NoFall, and other hacks that it says that it can detect, the only hacks it detects or that my friends an I got detected were only 3: KillAura,AntiKB, and Fly, but the majority of the time were false positives and it kicked us, we used several hacked clients and ghost clients, but still got the same results. My server doesn't have lag, I have 4gb on the server and we are only using 1.5gb, so its not lag, my ping was around 80ms and my friends' ping was between 100-150ms. I compared Reflex with other FREE anticheat and they worked pretty much the same, detected the same cheats and got pretty much the same amount of false flags. I feel scam and I hope this comment helps all of you guys. PD: sorry for my English.

11. Hi!

Please DM me on Spigot, join our Discord server, or use our GitHub Issue Tracker for support^^

Reflex is not supposed to detect any movement cheats, including NoFall and Fly. These are not on our detections list.

Any Scaffold that is faster than legit players building (by default that includes "fast" building techniques such as "moon walk") is prevented. If you want to make the check more strict, you can do so by disallowing "fast" legit building techniques (that's not a problem if you have many "skilled" BedWars/SkyWars players) — use advanced configuration (options "min_hor" and "min_dia") for that.

Regarding false positives, please report them with more details such as /reflex debug output, verbose (run /reflex verbose during testing or see Reflex logs after testing), and, if possible, a video since in most cases these are easily fixable.

12. can runing paper1.16.2?

13. Hello, this anti-cheat fixes the problem with "Aimbot" cheaters (homing projectiles)? CrackShotPlus is running on the server.

Some cheat clients have the "Aimbot" function (homing projectiles), and it allows you to direct the projectile in the direction where the player is standing. That is: I have "aimbot" turned on and I look straight, the enemy is standing on the side/back and when you click on the right click, the projectile does not fly straight, but at the player who is standing in a completely different direction.

Or is this problem impossible to solve?

14. Hi!

No, I doubt such a cheat is detectable if implemented properly (because the player is rotated server-side).

15. All what would be possible is to detect flaws of the implementation like instant rotate or too good aming.

16. DarksideCode updated 「Reflex」Machine Learning Cheat Detection » 1.8 - 1.16 with a new update entry:

11.0-1U-65e8e41 | Early 11.0 build

Read the rest of this update entry...