Spigot 【MyBlocks】- Place Custom Block Model in your server | *Enlighten your creativity* 0.2.1

Not satisfied on Minecraft's original blocks? You'll need this

1. Hey there, the resource looks awesome, but it isn't working properly for me. Custom Model blocks allow xray of the world behind them.
    I used your demo resourcepack (which i placed on my resourcepacks folder), and fresh spigot 1.13.2 server with no other plugins.

Is there anything i'm missing? On dependancies the only thing I saw were resourcepack plugins which shouldn't be necessary since i'm placing it directly on my resourcepack folder.

This is an image of the behavior:
    https://ibb.co/NFKshq0

Thanks for your help!

2. It is a normal situation. Since the Bamboo/Bell block are >1 block tall, in this case you can create some special block models with it.
    Things you can do to prevent this from happening are to place the block 1 block higher or modify the resourcepack yourself.

3. Oh, alright, thanks, i thought you'd found a fix for that limitation. Maybe its doable with protocol lib, cheating the client into thinking the block is transparent ?

Also, I see that you fixed the mushroomblocks update problem, however, you seem to have forgotten to deal with those placed increative mode, they will change textures when touching eachother, unlike naturally grown mushroomblocks and mushroomblocks textured as your item.
    Is there any way to fix that?
    https://ibb.co/b1mhv6T

Thanks for your help!

4. I am sorry that I can't reproduce the problem you've mentioned in that screenshot. Also, I've double-checked my code, the only Creative-Mode-Related code is not deducting items from creative player's inventory, none of it is related to the block update. You may run my plugins independently and see whether the bug still exists.

For the transparent block problem, it has to be transparent to make the texture across 2 blocks.
    In this demo screenshot, you can see that the bell's lower part is extended to the fence and it has to.
    [​IMG]
    If you want to make it not being transparent, you have to modify the resource pack JSON file yourself. But I'm sorry I can't help you with this because the demo resource pack is just a demo, you need to know how resource pack works.
    Please visit https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/custom-item-models-in-1-9-and-up/ for more information.
    If you want to create your custom block models, you may search for "BlockBench". I am sorry that I can't write a tutorial on how to use the tool since I am not an expert in it.

5. To replicate it just hop into creative mode grab a redmushroom and place several of them next to eachother ;)

I understand how to make resourcepacks and how to make models, the problem is that the custom modeled blocks are still rendered as opaque, just like normal blocks.

Opaque rendering makes the client and server not render the blocks behind the customblock, since they are usually not seen.

However, since we are using a custom model, which leaves part of the cube unnocuppied, we need the block to be rendered as transparent, in order to make sure the blocks behind the custom one are also rendered.
    Changing the rendering can't be done with a datapack, and i'm not sure it can be done with spigot api either. I believe the only way to change the rendering of the client would be to modify the packets sent to it, if you understand what i mean ;)

Ps: Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions :)

6. Short reply, I am still trying to fix the problem you've mentioned. But you may try this updated resource pack and check whether it fixed the broken texture problem.
    For the transparent block problem, please give me more time as I am working on it, but I can't promise will there be any solution.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. For the transparent block problem, I've done some research and tried to send fake block change packet to the player, but it doesn't seems to be work. So I think there is no way to fix it except modifying the client (install mods).

8. Alright, thank you for trying & thanks for the rapid reply.

9. [​IMG]
    Got this problem with Bamboo and Bell

10. It is Minecraft resource packs limitation. You cannot make a block that is not transparent originally into partially transparent or it will happen like this (The resource pack remodels mushroom block, which is not transparent). There is no way to fix this.

11. I think we can use Barrier to fix this problem. Barrier is a transparent block right?

12. The logic of this plugin is to remodel mushroom blocks to make additional block textures. Only mushroom blocks are able to do it. If you are using barrier blocks you won't be able to achieve this.