1.11 Is Now The Default Version

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So already compiled jars will not have a delay, correct?
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. MiniDigger

every 1.11 jar that is older than 10 days will have the delay
  3. Only 1.11?
  4. MiniDigger

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wasn't referencing your language, I was talking about how about 10 people told you the delay has nothing to do with 1.8-1.10, yet you continue arguing how you are "forced to update"
  6. Has there been a newer build, since the release of 1.11?
  7. Yes quiet a few too
  8. Do not see a new one on the getspigot site. Where do I find the newer builds?
  9. You build them with buildtools
  10. Oh, guess I need to go find how to do that. thanks.
  11. Yea getspigot and sites like it are not affiliated with SpigotMC and are not supported.
  12. Cool to see default is 1.11
  13. About updating Spigot, is there a better way than building it with BuildTool and upload? (kinda newbie question)
    Personnaly, i've a really bad upload and some servers ... so i take me a bit to update everyting properly. Is there a way to run BuildTool directly on servers and so doing a little script to update?

And maybe a Suggestion about BuildTool, choose the version of Spigot, by this way everyone can easily have the "true" Spigot. Even if previous version aren't updated.
  14. Legoman99573

No and if you use one you got from a site, we will not support it as they could have modified the code. Running BuildTools wont kill ya at all ;)
  15. Ah, maybe been misunderstood ^^.
    Never said (or if i did, i failed) that i don't want to use BuildTool. It works well, always updated ... What i wanted to know is: Is it possible to run it directly on server and also doing a small script to run it when you run the server. <test if there a new stable version, if yes, download it, replace .jars and run servers. If no, run servers>

Because i've a terrible upload and 3 differents servers, so sometime it's reaaaaally long ... 0.72Mbps upload ...
  16. electronicboy

IRC Staff

depending on the level of access to the server, yes, you can easily run BT on the server, it does require that you have the ability to ssh into the machine in the first place, which if you're on a shared host, you can pretty much kiss the idea of that goodbye
  17. I've a SSH access, will try.
  18. Nice to see this.
  19. Can someone show me the download link to the latest version of craftbukkit. Wait does this announcement just mean that we need to get the latest version of whatever .jar we are running for our server??
  20. Hey do u know where the download would be for the newest version of build tools and craftbukkit?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.