1.11 Is Now The Default Version

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by md_5, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahaha no. nobody does that. that's why this was added in the first place.
    every single spigot commit in proves spigot in some way. either fix bugs, make stuff run better or implement new stuff that plugins can use.
    10 minutes once a week should be handleable. if not, automate the process. just let BuildTools run every few days automatically and move the jar to your server folder.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Songoda

Supporter

Here's to the future! goodbye to the past :p Let's do something incredible this time around. I have never had so much faith in a community but I have it in this one.

3. Nice ! I love the update <3

4. You're litterally the tenth person to suggest that. Read the whole thread and you might see why what you're asking won't happen.

5. If you are testing plugins your should be watching console hence see the message and therefore should update your jar it's not a hard concept.. Now stop you complaining.

6. Running a server requires countless hours to be spent into maintaining, testing, checking, managing players, updating plugins, administrating staff... I can't believe you don't have 10 minutes a week to update the server and save yourself a lot of trouble which is caused by bugs fixed months, if not years ago. After all, you are saving time, not wasting. And don't tell me that new versions are useless to you as you are a developer, because if you are, you should understand more than the other people whining about the delay how important updating is.

7. I update every week, if it needs it our not. Sometimes the update is a little laggy, but a trade off for the bug fixes is how I see it. Now that 1.11.1 is out I'm waiting patience for the the release, NOT!! ...lol Do I have a choice but to wait.

8. I wish I could get it all done in 10 mins once a week, when I update on Sunday night I spend 2 plus hours looking for updates and testing to make sure no issues for my players

9. well, I hope that you update other plugins too then. maintenance is the most time consuming part of running a server, thats nothing new

10. locating the plugin updates is what takes most of my time I run 40+ plugins my bungeecord network of 8 spigot servers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.