Spigot [1.11.x] Captcha AFK [NOW WITH CUSTOM PERMISSIONSEX / KICK COMMAND] 1.4.1

The people's AFK

1. Okay, ty for explaining. This will come in handy for my server where players rankup via time, and if a player gets bored of building or mining they could easily go afk despite the 10min kick via essentials. Will use this from now onwards.

2. Thanks :D It means a lot!

3. If anyone would like to pm me their server that uses this I would be happy to put it in the list :D

4. My server uses this plugin:
    IP: bobecraft.net

5. Would it be possible to add a pitch/yaw change detection? because unless the player comes up with an inventive way to move the mouse (or a bot...) when afk then those values will not change.

And the direction controls (mouse) cannot be re-bound to another device or key to bypass it that way.

This would solve all issues with afk pools (and the water+fence jumping up trick) or indeed any inventive slime block bouncy contraptions.

6. I like this idea :D Sorry no updates lately, been practicing with some other plugins. Soon there will be lots of improvements, and I think that yaw/pitch movement is a great idea

7. Thanks :) I think this will be a great way to prevent afking.

Perhaps the checks go in this structure:
    1. check every x mins if the player has changed x/y/z by a radius of 20 blocks
    2. check if the yaw/pitch has changed by at least 90 degrees (not sure the values of yaw/pitch - but let's just say a safe value to make sure it is a definite move)

a. If 1 is true and 2 is true then kick,
    b. if 1 is false and 2 is true then captcha
    c. if 1 is true and 2 is false then do nothing (wait until next check)
    d. if 1 is false and 2 if false then ignore this check

If c, (or a/b if you see fit) then it will use the last result as a more bias decision. (so if thought to be afk, then it will be leaning towards a kick/captcha more)

Just an idea :)

9. TC.

TC.

It would be real nice if you could add Group controlled time in the config.
    example:
    Groups:
    vip1: time 10 min
    vip2: time 20 min

and then use perms /afk.vip1 and /afk.vip2 and so on in your Groups permissions folder

10. I will look into doing this.

11. JBS

JBS

Hi @KyleMan , Is it possible to send players to another server? Because i want to send players to the hub instead of kicking them from the whole network.

12. Sorry for the late response, use a plugin that will send people kicked back to a hub.

Also, I am very sorry the last month I have not been active. I apologize but had finals going on. Now, I see that people actually enjoy this plugin and are using it so I have decied that I will re-amp the entire plugin! New setting, new features, and way more effecient! This should be out soon. Stay tuned and enjoy!

#52 KyleMan, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Could you please add permission like afk.time.60 that would change the kick time for that group? Thanks

14. pleas Update to 1.9 and 1.9.2

15. There's no reason this shouldn't work with the latest versions. If it isn't working, please post an error log.

16. @KyleMan

You coming back to this plugin? I loved it so much and I miss it. Like I met a great chick at work, I started to figure out a way to get some more time with her and now I never see her. She get fired? Transferred? Something happen to her? WHERE YOU AT KYLEMAN?!?! ;) Great plugin, man, please update it for 1.9.

17. Hey @KyleMan,
    can you add a log of "kicked" & "warned" players?
    I think one file for each day would be useful.
    Like:
    {Time} Player A warned.
    {Time} Player A inserted Code.
    {Time} Player B warned.
    {Time} Player B kicked.

18. I am looking into this now, are you saying it does not work on 1.9?

EDIT: 1.9 changed a few things, give me a day or two to fix :D Sorry

I like this, will add.

#58 KyleMan, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  19. KyleMan updated [1.8.7] Captcha AFK with a new update entry:

Update to 1.9 and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Looks like it isn't 1.8 compatible anymore?
    (You should communicate this better)

I've tried this on a 1.8.8 server.
    If anyone is to be kicked, this error appears in the console:
    [13:44:23 WARN]: [AFK] Task #20 for AFK v1.2 generated an exception
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: UI_BUTTON_CLICK
    at io.github.KyleMan736.AFK.Main.check(Main.java:287) ~[?:?]
    at io.github.KyleMan736.AFK.Main$1.run(Main.java:82) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-e4d4710-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-e4d4710-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-e4d4710-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-e4d4710-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-e4d4710-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-e4d4710-e1ebe52]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_51]

And another "ugly" thing, you renamed the jar, but the plugin dir still called "AFK".