Spigot [1.14-1.15] DrugFun | ADD ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES INTO YOUR GAME! | CUSTOMIZABLE DRUG SHOP! 2.4

ACID,ECSTACY,HEROIN, COCAINE, METH, WEED, SHROOMS | FARM DRUGS | INJECT DRUGS INTO PLAYERS!

1. Thank you, and do you have the latest version of this plugin? Because people were complaining about this error before, but they confirmed it was fixed in the latest version :)

2. Hello! Great plugin, lots of fun! Having few issues. With the latest version there are no effects happening when taking the drugs. I changed it to an older version and the effects work but now i cant use all the new drugs. Another issue is that using the flint and steel on the unlit blunts does not light them. I have to give myself lit blunts with commands to actually use them. :(

3. Legoman99573

Supporter

You have to go in your inventory and right click the flint and steel on the blunt (this tends to work in survival only as far as i have tested)

4. I have an issue: Whenever I do a drug the chat says null in front of it. I also don't get any effect

5. this is most likely because your config file wasn't generated. i'll send you a download link for the config file if this is the case.

6. Hey maybe someone can help me.
    I downloaded the latest version and am trying to get it running on a Spigot 1.15.2 server. But everytime I do get this error. Thank you!
    Code (Text):
    Error occurred while enabling DrugFun v2.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/milkbowl/vault/economy/Economy
        at drugfun.Main.setupEconomy(Main.java:199) ~[?:?]
        at drugfun.Main.onEnable(Main.java:44) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:352) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:417) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:462) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:376) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:457) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:267) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:784) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_171]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.milkbowl.vault.economy.Economy
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:146) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:92) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
        ... 11 more

7. Legoman99573

Supporter

You are missing the vault plugin.

8. @Legoman99573 Thank you very much, its working now. Is there an overview of how to get certain items? My friends and I only managed to get mercury, is there a way to get the other stuff in survival or do I have to cheat?

9. Legoman99573

Supporter

check the wiki as there is crafting recipes there

10. I mean the ingredients, not the recipes.
    Sorry i was a bit unspecific, what i meant to ask is how to get the basic ingredients such as weed. Can I obtain it in survival or do i have to cheat. The wiki does not say much about how to get basic ingredients.

11. I assume you're asking for the seeds/plants and what not, only way to obtain these is through the drug dealer or spawning in some seeds/plants.

12. Ah yes, sorry, thats what i meant. Ok good to know, thanks! It would be cool, if you could find them like mercury for example when cutting down trees so that you can plant them afterwards the normal way

13. Hello, can you add a toggle for the chat messaged displayed when harvesting? it can become pretty overwhelming. Also do you have a discord channel for the plugin or your development of it

14. the message toggling can be added.
    currently we dont have a discord server, or anything related, for the plugin

15. hello i just wondering how player can get coca leaf???

16. Is there a permission node for players looking to craft the drugs themselves? I have no problem as op but they cannot craft. Otherwise, great and fun plugin on my server!

17. coca leaf is obtained from harvesting coca plants

18. yes, players need permissions to craft each drug!