[1.14.4]"Entity is already tracked." :( Crash help..

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Polar_Pumpkin, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Recently my server often encount this exception and then crashed. I can't figure out where the problem is. Sometimes it happens when the player logs in, and sometimes it happens when the player teleports. May be this exception is also triggered when the player enters an area, but sometimes this occurs in this area, and sometimes it does not.

I have been troubled by this problem for a long time, I would appreciate it if you could help me solve it. ;)

Code (Text):
    [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
    net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ReportedException: Exception ticking world
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1081) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:393) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:970) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:815) [spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_222]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Entity is already tracked!
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerChunkMap.addEntity(PlayerChunkMap.java:997) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ChunkProviderServer.addEntity(ChunkProviderServer.java:505) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.WorldServer.registerEntity(WorldServer.java:1134) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.WorldServer.doTick(WorldServer.java:397) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1068) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        ... 4 more
    [13:32:57] [Server thread/ERROR]:     Cause of unexpected exception was
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Entity is already tracked!
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerChunkMap.addEntity(PlayerChunkMap.java:997) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.ChunkProviderServer.addEntity(ChunkProviderServer.java:505) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.WorldServer.registerEntity(WorldServer.java:1134) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.WorldServer.doTick(WorldServer.java:397) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1068) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:393) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:970) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:815) [spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_222]

2. These issues are either caused by a weird plugin, doing some funky stuff, and therefore causing you issues.

Or

Its a world chunk error. If you can copy the map itself, and load it in a single player, or a fresh test server, without issues, its likely a plugin issue. Can you provide a list of plugins you are running?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Thank you very much for helping me. :cry:
    Okay, The plugin whose name starts with ANOHANA is written by myself, and I am sure that I do not operate any entities.

AdvancedAchievements, AdvancedCleaner, ANOHANABanItem, ANOHANAFakeChat, ANOHANAFly, ANOHANAScroll, ANOHANATotem, ANOHANATowny, AuthMe, BannerBoard, BBSToper, BetterChairs, BKCommonLib, ChestSort, ColorMOTD-Reremake, CoreProtect, DeluxeChat, DeluxeTags, DynamicShop, EntityTrackerFixer, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, FastLogin, GCore, GParticles, LogClear, LuckPerms, Marriage, Missing_Colors, MoneyDrops, MySkin, PlaceholderAPI, PlugMan, ProtocolLib, QuickShop, Residence, ScriptBlockPlus, SFWSupport, TAB, Train_Carts, Trash, TrMenu, Vault, WorldBorder, WorldEdit

4. Could be a mix of some of those plugins not really working together well, and kicking people for conflicting issues.

For example plugins like Residents allows players to create regions for their homes, or it gives them automatically, and this could be an issue if you believe its area related.

You've also got some funky plugins like Train_Carts? And BetterChairs which may or may not give some issues, maybe if a player uses those things in a area of someones land? Not sure.

You've also got more than one Shop plugin running, might get some conflicting issues there too ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. According to observations, this exception often occurs when the player executes res tp to a certain Residence region, or when the player goes online after the crash which occurs by players' res tp command, it will crash again.

There are two Residence areas where this exception often occurs(by res tp command), and they are close to each other in the world (a player village).

But this area can sometimes trigger the exception and sometimes it won't crash.

My English skills are not very good, I use machine translation, and I apologize if there is something isn't good with my sentence.

6. What if you tp without going there via the res tp command? So just tp there using the normal MC tp command?

I recon its a chunk issue in that res area thats causing the issue. If the issue is triggering without a crash, it could be a bad item in a container or something in that area as well. So best check those things.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have deleted Residence, but (every time) when a player comes online, the server still crashes. After I went online, I teleport to the player's online location by the tppos command, and the server crashed again.

8. Oh, and after the crash (that I teleported to where the player went online), both me and the player can go online without crashing the server.

EDIT:
    When I teleported elsewhere and then /back to the village, the server crashed.

#8 Polar_Pumpkin, Feb 25, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  9. You have a corrupt chunk or entity in a container near there.

Your best solution is to look into regenerating chunks, which isnt to hard. That might fix it.

Or

Load the world in singleplayer, try to see if you can make the game crash from singleplayer. Open chests etc, travel to the areas with issues.
    If you find a container that you open, that crashes you, load the world back up, and destroy that container.
    However, its more likely a chunk related issue, and you'll need to try regenerating that chunk.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I have tried deleting the chunks, but this problem still appears after the server has been running for less than two days. :(

I can’t always delete the wrong chunk because the players will get angry.

But thank you for your help. ;)