[1.15.2] Looking for a pay-for-commands plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by DeleteMetaInf, Jan 25, 2020.

1. I’m looking for a plugin that lets me set up commands that people can pay to use.

Example:
    Player johnsmith uses command /tpa dinnerbone.
    A confirmation message appears in the chat: “Are you sure you want to use /tpa dinnerbone? $5 will be redacted from your account. Use /pconfirm to use the command.”
    johnsmith uses command /pconfirm.
    johnsmith successfully used the command /tpa dinnerbone, and $5 is removed from his account.

Is there a plugin that can do this and works in 1.15.2? I couldn’t find any myself, but I’m sure something like this exists.

2. EssentialsX does this. I don't know if it uses a /confirm command since I've never had the chance to try it but I know for a fact that can put a price for any command you'd like to

EDIT:
    Code (Text):

############################################################
    # +------------------------------------------------------+ #
    # |                    EssentialsEco                     | #
    # +------------------------------------------------------+ #
    ############################################################

# For more information, visit http://wiki.ess3.net/wiki/Essentials_Economy

# Defines the balance with which new players begin. Defaults to 0.
    starting-balance: 0

# worth-# defines the value of an item when it is sold to the server via /sell.
    # These are now defined in worth.yml

# Defines the cost to use the given commands PER USE.
    # Some commands like /repair have sub-costs, check the wiki for more information.
    command-costs:
      # /example costs $1000 PER USE
      #example: 1000
      # /kit tools costs $1500 PER USE
      #kit-tools: 1500

https://wiki.mc-ess.net/wiki/Essentials_Economy

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Thanks! I do hope I find a plugin that also includes a confirm command, though. I don’t think EssentialsX has that feature.

#3 DeleteMetaInf, Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I do not believe something like this is out there. Something like this doesn't seem too difficult to do though, if no one is able to find one for you, you might have to get something like this custom made.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I'm able to do it if you want, just pm me

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hey, I am looking for a plugin that makes players unable to buy kits if they dont have enaugh money on vault account. The kitpvp plugin I use doesnt dupport those essentiasl commands, so I might need a custom one. Can u recomend me something? Or maybe create new one. My server is running on PaperSpigot 1.8.8 and has viaversion so if it would work with oether versions too, that wiuld be great.
    Thanks

Jan

7. Hey, I don't make any plugins for 1.8.8. This type of plugin already exist though. Just google "pay commands plugin" or something similar and you should find what you need.

8. Did you do it? I've searched for some plugin like that and found nothing. This feature was suggested on Essentials' github, but nothing was done.

9. I did not and I don't have the time right now to do it, sorry :(