[1.15.2] Looking for a plugin that prevents items from breaking

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by DeleteMetaInf, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Is there a plugin that prevents items from breaking but doesn’t make them unbreakable?

To elaborate, I want tools, armour pieces, and weapons to still use the same amount of durability, but when their durability reaches −1, they don’t break like they normally do. Instead, they simply stop working. Swords stop dealing damage (or don’t deal more than regular punch damage), pickaxes stop being able to mine at all (or mine extremely slowly), hoes stop being able to be able to turn dirt or grass into farmland, bows stop being able to shoot arrows, and so on.

This is to prevent special, important tools, armour, and weapons from breaking before the user realizes that they’re about to break. It’s the same thing that the mod Tinkers’ Construct does with its tools and weapons.

Does such a plugin exists for 1.15.2? :coffee:

2. Haven't seen one, might take a while especially with how new 1.15 is. I would contact a developer or post it in the plugin dev forums to find out if someone can make it for you. I'll let you know if I do find one!

• Useful Useful x 1