Want a better Minecraft server? Read about SpigotMC here!
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussion' started by Celebrimbor, Aug 22, 2019.
Really cool to just see them fix bug after bug after bug. May not be the most exciting for the average player, but to us this is just solid.
When they STILL haven't fixed pillager spawn rates
When they still haven't had much fixing for server performance issues
They will be focusing on bug fixes for the entire rest of the year, chill guys.
Juhu, less bugs and possibly better performance. At least some steps regarding solid code.
For anyone wondering, it was tweeted no snapshot this week.
New snapshot: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Java_Edition_19w44a
My thoughts just reading the changelog:
- Nice to see honey bottles can stack to 16 now
- "Improved performance of chunk saving" hopefully this reduces a lot of save-tick lag
1. This should have been in an action plan before it got even near to the codeing stage!
2. They seem to say this nearly every time. Is it just a hopefull tweak?
Noticeable performance changes:
- Biome blend will no longer cause such FPS loss
- Lava/fire burning a ton of flammable blocks (forest fires) used to significantly cause lag, but handles like a boss now it seems like
Jeeze, that video fixes so many problems that were not (noticably) broken, or even existed before the 1.14.x edition.
They seem to keep adding more bugs instead of really fixing stuff !
Uh a video can fix problems in minecraft?
I saw this bug report for performance (https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MC/issues/MC-164123) and ran a test of FPS, the following below is the results from that test:
Well, it's expected that blaze3d needs a bit of time till it gets optimized. Currently they are working on features for the new renderer, once that's done thez can look into optimizing it.