Spigot [1.15] TreeGravity 4.3.1

Chop entire trees down with just one swing!

1. Dudenn submitted a new resource:

TreeGravity - Chop trees down by hitting just one block.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dudenn updated TreeGravity with a new update entry:

Changes which items are dropped

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Dudenn updated TreeGravity with a new update entry:

Added axe durability for the amount of logs being cut

4. Please add the feature that when you destroy a log, all the remaining slide down by one, this was the choptree most interesting feature!
    Thanks

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. @sfBanjo after i get the config setup i'll look into adding what you describe as an option.

#8 Dudenn, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  6. Dudenn updated TreeGravity with a new update entry:

Added Config, Commands

7. @Dudenn I have a awesome idea.
    Can you please add a option in the config to enable. Real cut

This option what would make is to return the more real felling. That is to say that it is fornite that you have to hit the block several times so that it triggers the event. And in the action bar that shows how many more hits you need to give. And the option to configure how many times you have to break the block to cut

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. @AroByteStudios Good idea. I’ll look into it.

#11 Dudenn, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  9. Dudenn updated TreeGravity with a new update entry:

Minor Update - Bug fixes and better drop technique

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dudenn updated TreeGravity with a new update entry:

Major Update: Acacia trees, no floating logs left

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dudenn updated TreeGravity with a new update entry:

Major Update: Acacia trees, no floating logs left (and minor bug fix)

12. Hey man me again, after using the plugin for a while it's been great but a few issues we had, nothing major.... ish, found out that when you break a planted tree next to bedrock it will break and drop the block, not actually found any other problems with the plugin though, so keep up the good work!

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. @RegencySolid are you using the most recent version, version 7.1? Any block break issues like you describe should be resolved. The way the old code worked, any blocks within 1 block of the tree trunk would break and drop; except for some items that would break the code like air, cave_air, etc. With the new code, only logs that are a part of the tree are broken and dropped (or part of another tree if they are very close or connected to one another). One or two saplings should also drop, but besides saplings and logs, nothing else should break and drop.

14. Dudenn updated TreeGravity with a new update entry:

Mushroom Trees Supported, Update Checker, Subcommands

15. something going wrong for me. i build a house with wood blocks and can brake it all at once with this plugin.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. @Optimusik shouldn't be happening.. i'll look into it and get back to you

17. @Optimusik Not happening to me. are you putting leaves on/around your house for decoration? if so, you need to limit the amount of leaves that are touching the logs on your house.

The way this plugin works is that each block reads the blocks in the 3x3x3 cube radius surrounding it. As long as there are logs in that cube it will keep going and "reading" more blocks. During this process, the lowest number of leaf blocks that get "read" is about 50. It doesn't mean there are 50 leaf blocks, it means that the plugin has read leaf blocks around the logs of the tree 50 times. If it reads more than that, it determines that the logs are part of a tree, not a man-made structure, and chops it down.

I'm working on a better way to determine whether a tree is actually a tree or is a man-made structure, especially since leaf blocks are used very often for decoration. Thanks for the feedback!