Spigot [1.6 - 1.13] CustomDrops [PENDING RECODE] 3.1.5

Set up custom drops/exp drops for each individual mob (works with all versions).

1. AMinecraftDev updated [1.6 - 1.12] CustomDrops with a new update entry:

Fixed reload command

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. does this work with fall damage so if mobs died because of fall damage it will drops some loot

3. Of course! :)

4. AMinecraftDev updated [1.6 - 1.12] CustomDrops with a new update entry:

New features and a few small bug fix

5. I use MobStacker2 and have noticed that when a whole stack is killed in one the player only gets the rewards for one when they have a custom drop set using this plugin. Would you be able to support MobStacker2?

6. Will this have 1.13 support soon? We use this plugin for our RPG server and it works amazingly, so we would love to update as soon as we can!

7. I'm going to be testing it very soon to make sure it works on 1.13 :) I will keep you updated.
    Yes, it's really hard to work this plugin around mob stackers, because some override my drops, and some I override their drop system, I'll see if MobStacker2 has an API I can connect to in some way, otherwise they'll have to connect to my plugin

8. Is it possible to set it up where a mob will drop multiple items? Like say emerald or and iron ingots?

9. Can items with sub ids be used? Like god apples? I've tried using GOLDEN_APPLE:1, but it doesn't seem to work.

10. Just added this to my server but it is not working. I am currently using the most recent version on a 1.12 server and tried to add custom drops to silverfish and villagers however they still drop nothing. This is what I put in the config file:

SILVERFISH:
    '1':
    type: '264'
    amount:
    min: 1
    max: 3
    chance: 100.0
    VILLAGER
    '1':
    type: '388'
    amount:
    min: 1
    max: 3
    chance: 100.0

I pretty sure I did that right. Is there a reload command that I should be using?

11. Lee

Lee

12. Butte on the 1.13 updates. Animals no longer drop the items you have entered .... unfortunately .. otherwise a super great pluggin

13. Please fix the error it spams my console.

14. Yes of course :)

Yeah I haven't added support for item names and sub ids, however u can use item ids and sub ids, but make sure u put ' around them. For example:
    type: '160:1'

Thanks I will look into this, but are you able to come to my Discord page so I can stay in contact with you easier. Thanks! (Discord link in my signature)

I can't really do much with this error as the bit I need is what's been cut out, are u able to replicate how u did it and tell me please. Thanks!

I'm working at adding 1.13 support, but I might have to make it another jar as there is some differences. But that is not an issue :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. AMinecraftDev updated [1.6 - 1.12] CustomDrops with a new update entry:

Overview page update

16. Hello, good plugin, works in 1.13 but will you add the new mobs of Minecraft 1.13 for customdrops?

17. If it works in 1.13 you should just be able to put in the new mob names, as it's just running off the default minecraft EntityType enum :)