[1.8-1.15] BungeeCord

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by md_5, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Lit I love bungeecord

2. Is there a way to get the online server count? Like for example, "There are 100 players online across x amount of servers."

3. PlaceholderAPI has placeholders that will return that info

4. Is there a method already in BungeeCord though? I'm not looking to use a third-party API.

5. md_5

Administrator Developer

Get it how - thats a very vague question

6. A number based off of how many of the servers listed in the config are actually online.

I may have to make something to actually ping every once in a while and count the responses.

7. md_5

Administrator Developer

Yes but how? From a bungee plugin?

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. The title should be edited as we also support 1.14

9. Where i can find thr 1.8x - 1.13x download??

10. md_5

Administrator Developer

11. On ci-md-5.net, are there any notes that say if the version 1.8/1.14 or 1.9/1.15 for example or do i have to test it myself?

12. md_5

Administrator Developer

All versions not listed are 1.8--latest

13. It wont work for me It loads as A normal serveer why tho why why whyyyyyyy ALL I WANT IS A NETWORK :c

14. BungeeCord is no plugin. BungeeCord runs on its own and forwards player traffic to minecraft servers you define in the config.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Hi there, do recent builds support 1.15.2? Thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. What's the time in Australia?

17. Hello everyone, who can tell what the problem is?
    21:29:31 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "main"
    21:29:31 [SEVERE] java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String
    21:29:31 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.conf.YamlConfig.getServers(YamlConfig.java:224)
    21:29:31 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.conf.Configuration.loadServers(Configuration.java:136)
    21:29:31 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.conf.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:110)
    21:29:31 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:298)
    21:29:31 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:43)
    21:29:31 [SEVERE] at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15)

18. This is not a support thread. Regardless, you configured a string in a configuration element where it expects an integer (a number).

19. Something I wasn't able to find upthread (or missed somewhere in there):

On the Jenkins build site, I can see that it will display the latest build, along with the latest versions for unsupported versions of BungeeCord (build 386 is MC 1.5.0, build 1119 is MC 1.7.10, etc).

Are there any links to the lastest supported versions with something like that? I understand that the current version of BungeeCord will support anything 1.8 - 1.15.2, but I'm looking for something like "The latest build for 1.9.4 is xxxx" / "The latest build for 1.14.2 is yyyy". Something of that sort.

Apologies if this ask is unclear.

20. md_5

Administrator Developer

You answered your own question, the latest build for 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15 is all the same.... the latest