Spigot [1.8-1.17] FREE | Infinity Bosses | Unlimited Bosses With Custom Abilities | Schedule Daily Bosses 1.2.3

Unlimited bosses with custom abilities

1. ZenithC submitted a new resource:

Infinity Bosses - Unlimited bosses with custom abilities

Read more about this resource...

2. ZenithC updated [1.8-1.17] FREE | Infinity Bosses | Unlimited Bosses With Custom Abilities with a new update entry:

Update 1.2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. A ways to reduce damage taken? Like
    Damage receive: 0.1

4. In the config.yml you can alter the damage from lightning or fireball abilities.

There is not currently a way to alter the default mob damage they will deal but I shall add an update for that soon.

5. I mean the damage the mobs receive from player :)
    But thanks for the quick answer!

6. It just goes off the damage of the weapon you are using. If you want to make the boss stronger against players then just increase the health of the boss.

7. Minecraft limits health to 2048
    Something like damage scale
    To set a % to reduce damage by player would be nice it’s just a suggestion :)

8. Sure I can add something like that

9. ZenithC updated [1.8-1.17] FREE | Infinity Bosses | Unlimited Bosses With Custom Abilities | Schedule Daily Bosses with a new update entry:

Update 1.2.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Dose it supports spawn MythicMobs / drop MythicMobs item / have SkillAPI(ProSkillAPI) special effect?

11. It does not currently, but I am going to look into adding some support for that in a future update.