Premium [1.8.8] ✦Ultra Hardcore Reloaded✦ [ADVANCED] [SCOREBOARD] [TEAMS] [WORLD-GEN] [ANTI-LAG CHUNKS]...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Upd4ting, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Appreciate it my man! keep up the work

2. In UHC, I found a problem. Players often return his Stats to empty. My data are all in MySql!
    For example, my original kill number is 200, the next time I see my kill number change to 0.

3. IP: uhcgames.us - server shut down
    IP: mc.skydrawn.net - server shut down
    IP: Lavacore.tk - server shut down
    IP: play.banteruhc.com use this plugin
    IP: Mc.unitedgamesla.com no use this plugin
    IP: webenation.net no use this plugin

4. Upd4ting updated UltraHardcoreReloaded The best UHC/UHCRUN of spigot ! [1.7/1.12] with a new update entry:

Developer change

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Hello, everyone!

My name is Martin, and I'm the new developer of Upd4tings old plugins. (UHCReloaded, SuperBedwars, and UltimateBr)
    Some of you might recognize me from my other plugins or projects.

As I do have seven premium plugins now, It might take a while to get suggestion/bugs to be resolved. But the great thing is, that I'm school free right now, which means I do have a lot of free time. But from 20 > 29th June I'm in Spain during vacation. After this, I should be kinda free.

Why do I taking the projects over?
    I do mainly taking them over because Upd4ting has lost his interest in Spigot, and don't have enough time of managing everything. It is a lot of more work than many of you might think. So instead of letting the plugin falling inactive, and removed. I decided to take them over.

How can you reach out to me?
    You can reach me out via my discord server, Cube Development in the easiest way. So please, consider joining there so we'll keep an active contact on there. We're over 500 members that can help each other out.

Discord server(for all kind of support regarding plugins): https://discord.gg/zPGNG3Q

Best regards,
    Vouchs.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Will this be updated for 1.13?

7. Probably. ;)

8. I can't use this plugin. The server is 1.7.10's spigot..

The plug-in version is the following error for 3.2.5.. How do I solve it?

Internal Exception: io.netty.handler,codec.DecoderException: java.io.IOException:The received string length is longer than maximum allowed(20>16)

9. Means your scoreboard title is longer then 16 characters

10. I want to ask if UHCReloaded update to 1.13?

11. Urgent question:
    i can't add placeholders with placeholderAPI in scoreboard of UHCReloaded.... What's the format to add? Please reply if you have idea !!

12. TheJavaHacker

Supporter

Join the discord and get support there.

13. Vouchs updated UltraHardcoreReloaded The best UHC/UHCRUN of spigot ! [1.7/1.12] with a new update entry:

Version: 3.2.7

14. Support for paper 1.13.1?

15. Nope not yet.

16. Sorry, that was me asking will there be support for paper

17. Vouchs updated UltraHardcoreReloaded The best UHC/UHCRUN of spigot ! [1.7/1.12] with a new update entry:

Version: 3.2.8

18. Vouchs updated UltraHardcoreReloaded The best UHC/UHCRUN of spigot ! [1.7/1.12] with a new update entry:

Version: 3.2.9

19. Can someone tell me the placeholders of placeholderapi in this plugin? Thanks in advance.

• Friendly Friendly x 1