1.8.8 - Crash report | HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by Greyder, May 25, 2017.

1. Greetings!
    My server occasionally turns itself off and a 'crash report' file is being generated ...

So far the total has been closed 2 times and both have the same problem ...

Could you please help me ...
    Crash report;

https://hastebin.com/imikocidog.rb

2. Overload, u only have 4gb?

3. 6 GB server, 4 GB server split ... I have enabled 100 GB of 4 GB for my Start.sh file as well.
    Start.sh file;
    Code (Text):
    java -Xmx4G -Xms4G -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=45 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:G1NewSizePercent=50 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=80 -XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=10 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=50 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar spigot.jar

4. My guess is that a custom plugin is using a regular Java timer,
    accessing a HashMap at weird times and is throwing off server timings.

I have no idea if this is even close to correct, but remember: Java timers tick
    by the milli, while Minecraft servers tick 20 times per second or 50ms.

5. electronicboy

IRC Staff

^ Only, more just a general case of "you have a crappy plugin that is modifying the servers entity tracker async".
    We can't tell you which, your best case is to just pop off plugins one by one and see how it goes

• Like Like x 2
  6. Try with
    Code (Text):
     java -Xms4G -Xmx4G -jar spigot.jar

7. electronicboy

IRC Staff

Java flags have literally nothing to do with the crash... the amount of memory allocated has literally nothing to do with the crash.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Try removing ALL of your plugins and see if your server crashes then.

• Like Like x 1
  9. And if it doesn't crash after removing plugins, re-add the plugins one by one until you crash again. Then get rid of the flawed plugin.

• Agree Agree x 1