Spigot [1.8 TO 1.17.1] Ultra Cosmetics [OPENSOURCE & FREE!!] 2.5.11

#1 Cosmetics plugin! Treasure Chests, Gadgets, Hats, Pets, Morphs, Mounts, Effects and more!

1. Hello, it would seem that my players are invincible whilst riding mounts, is there a way to disable this? If not could you possibly include this in your next update? Thank you very much, excellent plugin all around.

Edit: Disabling mounts on combat, or making it so players can't use weapons on mounts would also be proficient. Thank you!

#4121 lhartnett123, Aug 8, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. For anyone having problems with this as well I was able to make a script with the skript plugin that automatically clears a players cosmetics when they attack any entity. I believe I have it set so that when a player is attacked they will also be cleared of cosmetics but I'm not sure as I wasn't able to test this specific function. Feel free to use the script!

Attached Files:

3. Will there be a fix for the duping of the chest? You can go into your inventory and click and drag and at times it'll dupe the enderchest.

4. Hey isach, not sure if your planning on updating to 1.13 or not.
    This is the reason it won't load up for 1.13.1 versions of spigot...

[21:54:06] [Server thread/INFO]: [UltraCosmetics] Disabling UltraCosmetics v2.4.9
    [21:54:06] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling UltraCosmetics v2.4.9 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at be.isach.ultracosmetics.UltraCosmetics.onDisable(UltraCosmetics.java:224) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:266) ~[custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:363) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:422) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at be.isach.ultracosmetics.UltraCosmeticsData.checkServerVersion(UltraCosmeticsData.java:151) [UltraCosmetics-2.4.9-RELEASE.jar:?]
    at be.isach.ultracosmetics.UltraCosmetics.onEnable(UltraCosmetics.java:114) [UltraCosmetics-2.4.9-RELEASE.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:339) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:403) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:427) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:341) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:582) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:545) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:423) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:288) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:698) [custom_server.jar:git-Spigot-2440e18-4228a56]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Open source allows us to add cosmetics to it?

6. Can you not see i'm not asking whether it is open source or not, im asking what it allows us to do..

7. Open source means anyone can add or change anything in it? As far as I know, GitHub doesn't have a "disable people to add cosmetics to project" button.

8. Ok thanks. Yeah my question was basically whats the extent of open source. But you answered that for me. Sometimes i get mixed up with api and open source. because sometimes a developer can provide an api for certain parts, and that leads me to believe open source could be limited. Thanks.

9. Im having a problem where pets are being left behind if a player leaves an unloaded chunk. How can I repair this problem?

10. Plugin dead? Been waiting for a fix for the chest dupe for awhile, and players complaining their inventories are being filled.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. That's because the size of UltraCosmetics is larger than Spigot allows. You should be able to upload after downloading yourself though.
    Do you have an issue open on GitHub for this? https://github.com/iSach/UltraCosmetics/issues
    I only see it once -- maybe it's the decompiler you're using?

12. No there's not. If you'd like to see a dj feature, suggest it here: https://github.com/iSach/UltraCosmetics/issues
    Hmmm, can't reproduce. Could you provide more details on this?
    That's currently a planned feature. Thanks for your patience!
    Hmmm, can't reproduce. Could you provide more details on this?
    There are sounds. Try checking your volume levels.
    That's how the dragon functions in Minecraft, but I'll see what options are available to possibly fix this.
    Could you provide more details and open an issue on GitHub? I can't reproduce what you're describing... https://github.com/iSach/UltraCosmetics/issues
    For security reasons, we won't force SSL to be turned off.
    A reload command is planned, thanks for your patience!
    Yes you can! In the config, disable the enderchest and use the command /uc menu instead!
    Can't reproduce this. Could you provide more details?
    Can't reproduce this. Could you provide more details?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Because this is designed for the hub, attack damage is disabled so people don't kill mounts. Sorry about that.
    Can't reproduce, could you provide more details?
    Yes, 1.13 and 1.13.1 support are being worked on. Thanks for your patience!
    Can't reproduce. Could you provide more details?
    Seems like everyone's been busy :p . I have some time and hope to get 1.13, 1.13.1, and bug fixes pushed out. Best way for me to fix bugs is for people to submit issues on GitHub -- https://github.com/iSach/UltraCosmetics/issues .

• Like Like x 3
  14. Hows it going with the planned 1.13 and 1.13.1 update? ^^

15. [00:39:17] [Server thread/INFO]: [UltraCosmetics] Enabling UltraCosmetics v2.4.11*
    [00:39:17] [Server thread/INFO]: ----------------------------
    [00:39:17] [Server thread/INFO]:
    [00:39:17] [Server thread/INFO]: ULTRACOSMETICS CAN ONLY RUN ON 1.8 OR HIGHER
    [00:39:17] [Server thread/INFO]:
    [00:39:17] [Server thread/INFO]: ----------------------------
    [00:39:17] [Server thread/INFO]: [UltraCosmetics] Disabling UltraCosmetics v2.4.11
    [00:39:17] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling UltraCosmetics v2.4.11 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at be.isach.ultracosmetics.UltraCosmetics.onDisable(UltraCosmetics.java:231) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:256) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:359) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:437) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:430) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at be.isach.ultracosmetics.UltraCosmeticsData.checkServerVersion(UltraCosmeticsData.java:141) ~[?:?]
    at be.isach.ultracosmetics.UltraCosmetics.onEnable(UltraCosmetics.java:114) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:254) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:325) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:441) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:355) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:613) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:575) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:435) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:316) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:791) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Paper-448]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]

16. How to download latest devbuild?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hi there. May it please be a function that the players chosen cosmetic is saved when they log back online again. I know this may have been requested before but I couldn't find any clear answer "yes/no" Thank you for creating this masterpiece I am looking forward to donating in the future.

Thank you in advance. Kind regards Goli

18. Bug, mobs are invisibles (zombies and spiders).
    I have disabled the plugin, and the mobs are visibles again.