Spigot [1.8 TO 1.17.1] Ultra Cosmetics [OPENSOURCE & FREE!!] 2.5.11

#1 Cosmetics plugin! Treasure Chests, Gadgets, Hats, Pets, Morphs, Mounts, Effects and more!

1. 1.13 support please!

2. use devbuilds

3. Hello :) Nice plugin, I love the change messages feature for customization, just one little request: Could you please add a reload command? Such as /uc reload? I would really appreciate as it annoys members to restart all the time for quick changes on the plugin configs u_u
    Thanks a lot for your time!
    Sorry, silly me
    Saw it's already planned, well thanks anyway, looking forward for it!

4. is there a comming a update to 1.13.2?

5. have already, use devbuilds

#4145 danechek, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Tried using a world guard flag to disable the use of mounts in PVP, but allow everything else (cause it is REALLY FUN) and despite a warning popping up telling them when they dismount that they can't get back on, the users can still mount again after entering spawn.

ultracosmetics.mounts.* was what I tried adding to the blocked commands, and then I tried adding all the different mounts.

My reason for needing to disable it is because players take no damage from other players while on mounts, Ideally I'd like to resolve this so I can make flying arenas for PVP as well with the snake.

Anyone have any ideas? I'll be honest though, I'm doing videos on catching hackers and rule breakers so leaving it in works for me too.

10/10 easiest and most fun I've ever had using a plugin.

7. Please update cosmetic plugin! =) nice developer

• Like Like x 1
  8. #4148 Bigg_Daddyy, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Do you have a direct link? I can't seem to find them there. XD

10. At the top it says releases...

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. @RadBuilder
    What information do you need for this situation about the floating spider and slime?
    So, far when we spawn them in they just stay where they are spawned and don't move in comparison to all the horses. That is all we see on our end and no error is showing in console.

12. #4154 Bigg_Daddyy, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. how do i add lores to the main menu items for exple i wanna add a lore to gadgets menu with "a cool menu"

14. @Tech_Bot_7

Here's a run down on how Spigot works and how developers get things done.

1. GitHub is where things are reported 99% of the time for issues.
    2. GitHub tends to have the latest Beta builds of most things before they are publicly released to Spigot
    3. OpenSource is a nice term that means if you know how to fricken java then get off your butt and code fixes for the plugin YOURSELF if you gonna complain about bugs.
    4. Free means the person gets NO MONEY AT ALL from the plugin, thus they are working on the plugin in their free time.
    5. If you have ever used UC at all..and if you have ever played Hypixel, you can tell right away... the most popular server in the minecraft community uses the plugin you just gave a 2 star review. Meaning if they can make it work, I guess you better figure crap out to make it work as well.
    6. Read 1 through 3 again, because that's the basics of spigot. Enjoy your crash course on how things work around here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Hypixel doesn’t use UC.

16. Um... yea they do.

Ever take UC apart and see things?

Trampoline... HyPixel
    Emotes? HyPixel
    Heads? HyPixel
    Suits? Yet again HyPixel.

They do use it, they just reworked the open sourced code into something better; but it's still there mate.

17. Probably just copied it or UC copied it off them.

18. UC copied it from them, all of hypixels plugins are usually original (other than a set few like world edit and world guard) the rest is custom coded and are their ideas, other plugins just take inspiration from what they've made.

EDIT - More proof on this

The first release for UC was in 2015
    Screenshot_179.png
    Hypixel released the "August mega update" (https://hypixel.net/threads/the-august-mega-update-has-arrived.152809/) in 2014. This is where all the cosmetic changes came in including gadgets and such.
    Screenshot_181.png

#4160 logan2971, May 6, 2019
    Last edited: May 6, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1