1.9 Anti Xray

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by DifferentCraft, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sothatsit

Patron

My point was that there was no reason for you to say that you are a dev, and that it means nothing because someone who copied a skript from a tutorial might also say they were a dev. If you want to show that you are a developer give reasons and examples, not just "it increases the server's lag sooo much" and then saying that it has to send block changes for each player. Like yes, of course it sends them per player. It edits the chunks as they are sent. Otherwise the players would see nothing. Don't know what you expected.

Reference: <link>
    Code (Text):
    Packet51 packet = new Packet51();
    packet.setPacket(event.getPacket().getHandle());
    Calculations.Obfuscate(packet, event.getPlayer());
    Yes, this is from an older version of Orebfuscator, but they would not have changed the way it works.

2. I have a Spigot 1.9.2 version with inbuilt Anti-Xray. PM me if you are interested. I have already created a PR for it and many servers are already using it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. it should be implemented

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It sounds good! What kind of anti Xray is? He works as Orebsuscator?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I did not test it yet but i got the file. but i beliefe him. Hopefully the spigot team and @md_5 will test it and make a statement.

6. Can you PM me it pls?

7. Yes.

PM me.

8. Link to the PR?

9. #29 stonar96, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Celebrimbor

Patron

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. WOW!!!
    @stonar96 your version really works super smooth!!! SIPGOT PLS IMPLEMENT! <3 <3 <3 Thank you stonar!

12. 1.8 has already inbuilt Anti-Xray. Many people asked about a plugin but it's not that easy as it was in 1.8 and there are many changes. Especially I don't see a way to implement it as efficient as it is.

13. Paper is a fork of Spigot, if it's implemented in Spigot, Paper will have it too. Unless they remove it of course.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. the spigot team seems to ignore the solution stonar69 made. i testet it and it works super smooth!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. yeah, paper is more open to suggestions than spigot

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Perhaps better is making a plugin 1.9 with it, spigot, bukkit, paperspigot, all can use it and don't waiting any approval ?
    We need badly and quickly an orebfuscator's replacement :)

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.