1.9+ Armorstands?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by TheBlackTeddy, Jun 4, 2016.

1. DELETE

#1 TheBlackTeddy, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'll be happy when I know that ;)

3. Bump :?

• Like Like x 1
  4. In 1.8 the names were 1 block higher on small armor stands too. About the tag being a little higher now I don't know, but I guess that's what Mojang did then

5. In 1.9 they are now a block higher but in 1.8 it was a little bit because my private broke due the armorstand's nametag.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bump

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. got any screenshots or videos to show us? we have said its probably what mojang updated because it cant be anything else and with information like "its like 1 block higher" wont help us to help you come to the conclusion of why this is the case.

8. If the armorstand is small.and standing on the ground, the nametag that is like 1.5 blocks higher so there is a big gap between the armorstand and the nametag of the armorstand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Then that would be perfectly normal. i can see why the name would be at the same height as the normal sized armour stand. although this would be a great thing to have if it were in.

correct me if im wrong i am still yet to test. im stuck on 1.8 while testing a private plugin :/

10. On 1.8 it all works, the nametag is a bit above the armorstand as normal. But in 1.9+ its 1.5 blocks higher.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. have you considered contacting developers of popular (updated) armour stand editor plugins to enquirer about this issue and if they have found a way to fix it, most of the time they will be happy to share any info they have on the topic and well its not really going to hurt to try :p

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Will do :)

• Informative Informative x 1