Solved 1 Star Rate Spam

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by ImEnzo, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. latiku

Supporter

go to his help thread then

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. It'd be quite stupid not to. Almost everyone does.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 13 pages.... (Lets stop here)

4. latiku

Supporter

that must explain the literally thousands of cosmicpvp plugin ripoffs

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. We're talking about copyright of the code creating the plugin, not copyrighting the idea / concept for the plugin.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. latiku

Supporter

I'm talking about the concept of the plugin, don't know who's talking about the source besides you.

7. You quoted a post which was talking about the plugin's code / JAR file, thus implying that was what you were talking about. If you were discussing the concept, you're the one who's not on the right wavelength.

https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/1-star-rate-spam.181046/page-10#post-1911011

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Omg i just said Delete my Account now is this a Flaming Thread again just because of this Fucking Kids.
    And Nice Supporter just saying lol.

9. I want to leave whats your Problem now.
    Im going so why still flaming like a kid.
    You're still stupid.

10. Seems like you might start another flamewar.

11. I started a war wtf... I just say Delete my Account that all are happy now you are saying i start a War.
    You're not an Human you are an monster..

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Yes. You started a war. You will start one again, by replying to this thread.

"I want to leave whats your Problem now.
    Im going so why still flaming like a kid.
    You're still stupid."

Sounds like you haven't left, because your online on the SPIGOT Community.

13. a monster* sooo many mistakes...

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. My Account is not deleted. nice

15. May not be deleted, but that means nothing.
    You said you were already leaving the spigot forums. Go play roblox or something, instead of commenting "my account is not deleted. nice"

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Just reading all of these posts made me want to take my laptop and throw it across the room. Sure, this guy is a troll, doesn't mean that you can comment on his grammar.

Rule 9.2:
    Those who have commented should have actually mentioned the spigot rule, not trying to enforce it without showing the OP that it even exists.

To the OP, Rule 4.1.2:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Let's be honest here - if you can't figure out that uploading someone else's work under your name on a resources forum isn't acceptable, you don't belong on the internet.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. I never did it under my name, I linked him i said its from him.I SAID read this before download and there was a text that he is the developer and owner. So stfu and go play football.​

19. Why not just leave the community, and stop commenting on here? Your starting another flamewar soon.

20. Und außerdem hast du vor ner Stunde geschrieben, dass du kein Bock mehr hast, hier zu schreiben, also warum schreibst du immer noch hier?

English:
    Also you have written an hour ago, that you don't want continue to write here.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.