100% server cpu

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by PabloAyala, Mar 30, 2020.

1. There is a player who enters my server whenever he wants (even if he blocks proxy or vpn) to my server and I do not know what he does because he is stopped and at any moment the cpu of my server goes from 1% to 100 %, the tps remain at 20.0 but inside the server everything is slow, the players ping goes up to 999 and almost nothing can be done, the server does not close but the cpu remains at 100% even though it rebooted and they cannot enter to play, what can I do?

Plugins: CleanroomGenerator, Announcer, AntiWorldFly, NametagEdit, Lockette, CustomKnockback, FarmLimiter, ChatReaction, SkinsRestorer, EnderPearlCooldown, AdvancedNMotd, CoreProtect, HealthBar, Lockip, GappleCooldown, AntiOP, NBTEditor, ClearLag, ChatControl, IllegalStack, AntiBot, ProtocolLib, Multiverse-Core, NoCheatPlus, Gatekeeper, eZProtector, FastAsyncWorldEdit, Shopkeepers, UUIDSpoof-Fix, PermissionsEx, CasualProtector, PerWorldPluginsPremium, Vault, ObsidianAuctions, HolographicDisplays, PlayerPoints, RandomLootChest, PlayerHeads, AntiJigsaw, WorldEdit, PacketLimiter, Essentials, Jobs, CrateReloaded, KoTH, SimpleClans, KitAdder, EssentialsChat, BattleLevels, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, BattleTracker, WorldGuard, EssentialsAntiBuild, ServerSigns, EssentialsSpawn, PvPManager, KoTH-Scoreboard, PreciousStones, SilkSpawners, MyPreciousStone, RPGItems, AuthMe, Duels, LiteBans, SimpleFreeze, BossShopPro, EssentialsGUI, LimitedUses

Version: This server is running CraftBukkit version git-PaperSpigot-"4c7641d" (MC: 1.8.8) (Implementing API version 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Disk Quota: 40 GB @ HIGH / 80 GB @ ULTRA NVMe
    Processor: Intel i7-7700K OC - 4.7 GHz / 5 GHz
    AntiDDoS: Advanced (L3/L4/L7)

2. This forum doesn't support nor endorse PaperSpigot. Please refer to their support area(s).

3. I was using spigot yesterday, they recommended me to go to paper (better performance and less bugs) but they kept slowing down the server as I just said above.

4. Sounds like some sort of netty exploit. They'll send huge packets at an attempt to overload netty.

You need to find a newer, highly rated exploit fixer somewhere.

5. like which?

6. Let us know here if it doesn't work and others could probably provide more suggestions.

7. Well, this thread is kinda old, but I got the same problem, and this plugin didn't helped.
    I also got some errors in console:

Code (Text):
    [ERROR] Parameters:

[email protected]badf[

a=11

hostname=serve

port=29279

d=<null>

]

8. The only efficient solution I found (but I couldn't use it because I don't have money to buy it) was with the SpigotGuard plugin and they sell it on another page