Premium [15% OFF] Bot Sentry ⚜ Fastest & most efficient AntiBot system out there! (18/19 ★★★★★ Reviews!)...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by NewEraStudios, Apr 30, 2018.

1. NewEraStudios

NewEraStudios Previously VenomApps

Nice to hear, if you have any other pre-sale question just leave it here :)

2. NewEraStudios

CyberDevelopment updated ⚡ Bot-Sentry ⚡ The BEST AntiBot Plugin | Bot attacks mitigated in seconds | Bungee, Spigot & Redis | with a new update entry:

So much important fixes and changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. NewEraStudios

We are going to add Velocity support and Sponge support soon. We really think Velocity is a well-made proxy server with really good performance.

4. Only Bungee? o can i use that in Spigot?

5. NewEraStudios

You can use it in spigot and paper.

6. NewEraStudios

8.5 comming soon... Adding Velocity support and much changes :D

7. NewEraStudios

CyberDevelopment updated ⚡ Bot-Sentry ⚡ The BEST AntiBot Plugin | Bot attacks mitigated in seconds | Bungee, Spigot & Redis | with a new update entry:

Support for velocity, bug-fixes and few changes

8. Good evening, I have a problem, I am trying to download the Spanish translation file but the link does not work, apparently it is down, please help me with that file or a new link.

9. NewEraStudios

NewEraStudios updated ⚡ BotSentry ⚡ The BEST AntiBot Plugin | Bot attacks mitigated in seconds | Bungee, Spigot & Velocity with a new update entry:

Fix for Velocity, and few fixes and changes

10. Will the current version or the upcoming BotSentryPlus include Geyser/Floodgate support?

11. NewEraStudios

Hello there, does Geyser change Nicknames or IPs? Also i heard out there that theres a plugin which fixes nicknames for geyser users, i think.

12. NewEraStudios

Just found out the plugin i was talking about, https://github.com/GeyserMC/Geyser/wiki/Floodgate, with this plugin in addition to Geyser, should make that the Nicknames are compatible with all the plugins in the server.

13. I've got floodgate already.

14. NewEraStudios

Then it should be compatible, if you want to purchase the plugin, show me if its compatible or not in a video or something, if its not compatible i will refund you the money, or in case you want to wait for the next version for us to make it compatible. Just tell me :)

15. Hello. It is best antibot system I've used. But there is one problem. I don't found option in config where I can be change "Allowed-characters" in nicks.
    upload_2020-12-13_17-36-38.png

16. NewEraStudios

Hello, this is not an option, but thanks for the suggestion, we will be adding it in the next version! :)

17. NewEraStudios

NewEraStudios updated ⚡ BotSentry ⚡ The BEST AntiBot Plugin | Bot attacks mitigated in seconds | Bungee, Spigot & Velocity with a new update entry:

New file system, support for Bedrock nicknames, and more changes.

18. Yussss no more config resets! :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. NewEraStudios

Yessssssssssss!!!! xD

20. NewEraStudios

You can use this feature now in the latest version :)