Premium [15% OFF] Bot Sentry ⚜ Fastest & most efficient AntiBot system out there! (18/19 ★★★★★ Reviews!)...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by NewEraStudios, Apr 30, 2018.

1. How I translated the language in messages.yml into Polish, I translated more generally. I restarted the server, and the messages didn't change. They are the same still (English default) in version 8.7-ARES

2. NewEraStudios

NewEraStudios Previously VenomApps

We are going to take a look and fix asap.

3. NewEraStudios

NewEraStudios updated ⚡ BotSentry ⚡ The BEST AntiBot Plugin | Bot attacks mitigated in seconds | Bungee, Spigot & Velocity with a new update entry:

Important fix regarding the new config.yml and messages.yml file system

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Hi, your testserver got closed, fixed nullpings :(

5. NewEraStudios

Use TCPShield + Waterfall + Bot-Sentry to prevent DDoS attacks (NullPing), or Velocity + Bot-Sentry is a really great setup too. Our plugin supports NullPing attacks more than every other antibot you will try to, but not in a HUGE level, its like saying our plugin does not support +200k bots per second, when if you do a plugin that does kick everyone on PreLogin Event, you will notice its BungeeCord itself not handling that.

6. Is Saudi Arabia blacklisted?

7. NewEraStudios

You can blacklist/un-blacklist countries in config.yml

8. NewEraStudios

Hello, we are already aware of this error, you can still use the plugin without issues, this error will get fixed in the next version.

Thanks.

9. NewEraStudios

10. Paperspigot 1.8.8

11. NewEraStudios

NewEraStudios updated ⚡ BotSentry ⚡ The BEST AntiBot Plugin | Bot attacks mitigated in seconds | Bungee, Spigot & Velocity with a new update entry:

Important Bug-Fixes and Changes

12. NewEraStudios

Fixed 8.8 console filtering

13. pmb

pmb

Hey guys! What if I'll host my bungee server on ovh vps and use your plugin, is it enough to be secured or I still have to use some services for ex. tcpshield to be sure for 100% protection?

14. NewEraStudios

Some servers are now offering attacks with Huge Handshake packets, OVH does not protect those ones as its a specific service attack, you will need TCPShield anyway to stop those.

15. Every time I start the server, I can load it normally when I load it here for the first time, but I can't open the server when I load it here for the second time. How can I solve this problem or shut it down?

[02:01:20] [Server thread/INFO]: BotSentry ? Cannot download the default config from BotSentry servers. Making a config without comments...

16. All the informantion is this

[02:05:14] [Server thread/INFO]: [BotSentry] Enabling BotSentry v8.8.1-ARES
    [02:06:00] [Server thread/INFO]: BotSentry ? Cannot download the default config from BotSentry servers. Making a config without comments...
    [02:06:21] [Server thread/INFO]: BotSentry ? Cannot download the default config from BotSentry servers. Making a config without comments...
    [02:06:21] [Server thread/INFO]: [ReflectionHelper/MinecraftVersion] I am loaded from package org.inventivetalent.packetlistener.reflection.minecraft
    [02:06:21] [Server thread/INFO]: [ReflectionHelper/MinecraftVersion] Version is v1_12_R1 (11201)
    [02:06:21] [Server thread/INFO]: [PacketListenerAPI] Using INChannel
    [02:06:21] [Server thread/INFO]: Injected custom channel handlers.
    [02:06:21] [Server thread/INFO]: Adding channels for online players...
    >
    Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Server thread"

17. NewEraStudios

Hello, your server cannot connect to our servers, can you do /bs stats and show me all it says? Including if it says an IP.