Premium [15% OFF] Bot Sentry ⚜ Fastest & most efficient AntiBot system out there! (18/19 ★★★★★ Reviews!)...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by NewEraStudios, Apr 30, 2018.

1. NewEraStudios

NewEraStudios Previously VenomApps

If you put it in all spigot servers under a bungee it will not work correctly, thats not so logic with this plugins.

2. NewEraStudios

NewEraStudios updated ⚡ BotSentry ⚡ The only antibot resisting +30k bots per second! | Bungee, Spigot, Sponge & Velocity with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and addition of 1.17 support

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. NewEraStudios

NewEraStudios updated ⚡ BotSentry ⚡ The only antibot resisting +30k bots per second! | Bungee, Spigot, Sponge & Velocity with a new update entry:

New check added

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. does it works on purpur?

5. NewEraStudios

Hello there, we never tested with that, let me check and i give you an answer.

1. How do I disable the kick screen EVERY time a new player joins the server? I want to only filter when a bot attack is happening.
    2. How do I give people permission on LuckPerms bungee on a survival under the bungee? Ive given the permissions on the Proxy LuckPerms via the group AND directly to the user and I've also given it to the group via the LP on the survival, I can see that /botsentry shows up on the survival but I cant get any permission to work for it!

6. NewEraStudios

Hello there, you can disable it in the config in firstjoinkick: to false. I don't exactly know how LuckPerms works for single-server permissions in the bungeecord, but you should be able to set a permission for all the bungeecord.

7. I wanted to test this on your test server before actually buying it but I can't join it with 1.16 client.
    Can anyone else offer a server with the plugin on where I could stress test? I'm currently using the probably most well known free version and I can easily take down my server with some free tools which bothers me a little bit.

Thanks in advance
    ~ Folas

8. I'd like to disable the Illegal characters feature to have bedrock compatibility, or at least add . to it. Can you give me the needed codeo or config line to achieve that?

9. I've had a bedrock player connect while having BotSentry on and had no issues.

Are you having issues or were you just worried that it might not work?

10. The plugin rejects the "." prefix of names as an illegal character.

11. NewEraStudios

You can add it in the config in the regex section.

12. I guess this would do the trick for anyone unfamiliar with regex:

Code (Text):
      illegalname:
        regex: "\.{0,1}\w*"

13. Can you add pinglimiter to this plugin? Someting like have pinglimiter plugin.

14. NewEraStudios

Checking all pings is worst than letting them arrive to your server, although we already have a planned feature to stop MOTD requests to overload the server with server-icons

• Like Like x 2
  15. This plugin work in one server or i need a network?

16. It works in server too. I recommend u Purplane

17. Great news. This highly needed for good protection. More and more boots use server-icon overloading.

18. Esto esta pasando cada que un usuario intenta conectarse

Code (Text):
    18:19:14 [INFO] BotSentry » Error while connecting to BotSentry servers, code 2. You can ignore this error in case of only appearing 2-3 times, if it appears a lot, contact us on discord (/bs discord).
    18:24:14 [INFO] BotSentry » Error while connecting to BotSentry servers, code 2. You can ignore this error in case of only appearing 2-3 times, if it appears a lot, contact us on discord (/bs discord).
    18:29:14 [INFO] BotSentry » Error while connecting to BotSentry servers, code 2. You can ignore this error in case of only appearing 2-3 times, if it appears a lot, contact us on discord (/bs discord).