Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Quadro, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am looking for an owner for a friend's amazing HCF-based network. This is actually a very unique, one in a million server, not like every other [inserthere]HCF server. The network development was completed by SkillSam, which encompasses our custom queueing system, our custom server core, asynchronous hit detection, KB modifiers, and more. Builds were completed for hundreds, which shows our dedication.

We are looking for a 2nd owner who is able to provide (monetarily), and is experienced.

2. Yes, but we're rebranding to something shorter, and more easier to remember. (still has cartels in it)

3. Do whatever you want but it seemed ok to me and your server art looked great too

4. how could you possibly rebrand it to something shorter? you only have one letter, "h", before the word cartel, and you say it'll still have the word cartel in it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. The server name will be 'cartels' Gg

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Thank you for your concerns, but I will only be paying attention to people who are interested in this position, rather than questions regarding the network. We have forums for a reason.

7. M8 can you just say the new name?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. mathhulk

mathhulk Retired Moderator
    Retired

First off, you need to stop asking for owners who are able to help pay expenses. Because frankly, you just won't find someone who will give you money for something whose name won't even be released yet.

However, I am willing to help you if you are willing to rethink your "monetary" figure. ;)

9. mathhulk

Retired

It is kind of scary to me that you didn't already know...

10. what do you mean

11. mathhulk

Retired

I find it concerning that you got hacked, but you needed someone to tell you before you actually noticed... o_O

12. Config

Patron

If this is the same server I am thinking of, the queue plugin is NOT custom made, and your async hit detection is not custom. @Quadro has had various attempts at making HCF servers and has failed every single time. I do not advise working with him.

He also claims to be things he is not. He fake hacks himself. He has fake DOX'd himself on various occasions, and has even went as far as selling his own server to his alternate account. He lies an awful lot.

@Quadro is also broke as his server failed (and was griefed), and lies about that too.

TL;DR - don't work with this guy.
    P.S - from owning a pretty large and well known HCF server for about a year, it doesn't make "lots of money". It makes much less than other gamemodes, yet requires more to run as you have to reset every single month.

P.P.S - don't open an HCF server nowdays. It's too hard to get to the top now. Just give up.

#13 Config, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. lol ryan flaming out here

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. From what I've heard I wouldn't recommend working with him either.

15. Appreciate your effort in your response.

When you said "he has failed every single time", I think that's very broad.
    My last server, MinePots, got 250 players on launch, and I made almost a thousands dollars of of it, so I'd call it successful.
    Warfine was bad, which was my only fail.

Please don't tell me, every single attempt you've had at creating servers has worked perfectly? No. Everybody has to start somewhere.

"P.S - from owning a pretty large and well known HCF server for about a year, it doesn't make "lots of money". It makes much less than other gamemodes, yet requires more to run as you have to reset every single month."
    "lots of money" can be viewed differently.

What's funny though, is that you haven't provided any proof in your post. If I'm such bad of a person, why would you try to hire me?
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Are you going to join the bandwagon or actually provide information on experiences with me?

17. I don't check the twitter or website that often. Sorry?

18. "MinePots" is not a gamemode.

19. i was talking about name, i remembered wrong, his server was PrevailPots XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.