Premium [20% OFF SALE] CMI - 240+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Zrips, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Zrips submitted a new resource:

Check My Inventory - Edit players inventory, save it for later to load or save on players death automaticaly!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I'll consider to pay after the feature check offline inventory come out.
    btw, good idea and cool plugin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 Zrips, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Could you possibly make a quick video about this plugin? The pictures are very good, but I want to see it live.

5. SpaZMonKeY777

Wiki Team

This. Ever since OpenInv broke, I have been looking for a replacement plugin that can open/edit offline player's inventories and enderchests. Will follow this plugin though, and if this feature is enabled, will buy in a heartbeat :p

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I was looking for this plugin!

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. If the plugin also gets the abbility to few/edit enderchests of the online and offline players then its worth each cent :D

Java 8 as needed?
    Not a good idea
    The most hosters currently have java 7 and dif its a hired server you often cant change the
    java version to 8. Java8 is the newest but the most used is Java7 - so may you should think of getting more owners interested in your plugin with a java7 recompile. Also Java7 plugins work with Java8 :)

[​IMG]

Current Bugs in this plugin:
    unsupported major.minor version 52.0 -> You Compiled in Java8 and the user has Java 7 or lower ;)

#8 CloudeLecaw, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Zrips updated Check My Inventory with a new update entry:

Offline player support!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Zrips updated Check My Inventory with a new update entry:

Offline player support!

#9 Zrips, Apr 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. what about enderchests?

10. SpaZMonKeY777

Wiki Team

Just purchased because of this new feature, thanks!

With that said, I have already encountered a bug with offline inventories. I was testing giving different blocks to an alt account that was offline, and for some reason when I gave them a piece of Gold Ore, they wouldn't have it when they logged in. I haven't had a chance to test further, but wanted to report it.

Also, a feature request to add accessing players Enderchests online and offline would really put the icing on the cake for this plugin. Thanks again for your work!

11. I will be adding enderchests soon and fixing gold ore bug or any bug... well making plugin better and better :)

Yea i was compiling plugins for java 8 for some time, but now all of them for java 7 and i hope issues will be gone now :)

Zrips updated Check My Inventory - With offline player support with a new update entry:

Fix

Zrips updated Check My Inventory - With offline player support with a new update entry:

Fix

#12 Zrips, Apr 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  12. why i can take out the glasspanes out of the cmi inventory? XD

13. I will add protection feature later on, for now i'm concentrating on more useful features :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. pls also add is for the other items ;)

15. Zrips updated Check My Inventory - With offline player support with a new update entry:

Ender Chests!

Ender Chest!

Fixes

Fixes

#16 Zrips, Apr 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Use correct version of plugin, there is for 1.8.3 and for 1.8

• Like Like x 1
  17. oh i see xD
    Now with the 1.8.3 version it works :)

Idea:
    - allow using of just lower names
    - it is simplyier to write cloudelecaw instead of CloudeLecaw -> currently the name is casecensetive.
    - i found the locale_EN.yml but i found no option in config to choose it.
    ____So i edited the locale_EN.yml for now. maybe u add an option so i can place my own locale_LANG.yml in the folder :)
    - setting of fly and walkspeed? :D

- I hope u get it soon that Online enderchest view works too :D
    __Also please dont forget that the command executer may self wanne see his own enderchest ;)
    __a player may dont want to see his own inventory - but may he wanne know his stats? you should
    __allow it if this is possible...i dont know about issues with all these online editings..

Question: u increased so much things cool editings for offline player - location fly etc...
    why not doing this for online players too? [cnage location - a tp, change gamemode a /gamemode, chanfe the fly (i know there are many plugins that manage these for onlineplayers like essentials and co....but...This would complet this amazing plugin *g*..supporting al features for online and offline players.. )

#19 CloudeLecaw, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  18. Zrips updated Check My Inventory - With offline player support with a new update entry:

New features

New features

#20 Zrips, Apr 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 3