Premium [20% OFF SALE] CMI - 240+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Zrips, Feb 5, 2015.

1. My server crash when join in server if use CMI latest version.(If remove cmi from plugins folder server work perfect)

Server: 1.13.1 Paperspigot 346 (Latest)
    Java 8

Does someone else have the same problem?

2. [​IMG]

You might wanna look at this

3. How do I edit what's shown above the players head ingame? Like for example in the latest update, it says [Zstrips] in the giff. Can I put prefixs and and such infront of the name also? Is this in the config?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. @Zrips Hi! Would you be able to add a config option to the "blacklist lore/itemname commands (the commands that change the lore and name of items). It would be extremely useful if there was a "blacklist-like-whitelist: true/false" option, where you could switch the functionality of the blacklist into a whitelist (for those of us that want to strictly allow the renaming of tools/armor, but not blocks.

5. Hello, I seem to have a problem with players' homes being removed after the server is restarted. It shows the home I have saved in the mysql database, along with the homes they have set. Any ideas?

6. Hey everyone. Having an issue which trying to find a solution for.
    My server has multiple servers connected via Bungeecord. we have player shops in a entirely different server than they play on normally to reduce lag from particular plugins (Allows me to have only plugins needed in each server)

Got everything working great however when a player does /balance in 1 world they are different if they have gotten money or lost money in one or other.

Just want to know is there a possible way I can make the servers sync /balance when player leaves one and goes to another.

7. Yaw and Pitch are ignored when respawning when this is enabled
    [​IMG]

Also when disabling this, i get an error in the console:

[05:32:10] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerRespawnEvent to CMI v8.0.19.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:72) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:513) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerList.moveToWorld(PlayerList.java:688) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerList.moveToWorld(PlayerList.java:616) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1751) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInClientCommand.a(SourceFile:31) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInClientCommand.a(SourceFile:8) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:14) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:850) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:423) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:774) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:666) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Homes.HomeManager.getReSpawnLocation(HomeManager.java:171) ~[?:?]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Homes.HomeListener.onRespawn(HomeListener.java:79) ~[?:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor720.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$2.execute(EventExecutor.java:70) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1576]
    ... 17 more

Paper 1.12.2. Latest version of CMI (i just updated)

#5267 KeplerLabs, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  8. Sorry if this has been raised already. editplaytime isnt working for me.

9. Is there a way to edit staffchat format, and is staffchat bungee compatible?

#5269 Kaldron, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  10. Trying to get custom join/leave messages to work.
    Someone suggested to set "Custom" in config to true, and edit the "CustomJoin" and "CustomLeave" translations in the locale file.
    But won't the locale file get overwritten between plugin updates? If yes, what's the proper way? I wish this was documented better in the config file :)

11. I edit this in the logincustom msg in the English file. I don't think that file updates. I've updated a few times and nothings changed.

12. Thanks, though I'd like to see what Zrips suggests.

By the way, is the playtime functionality broken in 1.13 or something? The plugin just doesn't count playtime, and by consequence the playtime rewards do not work either.

13. Hi there,

Got a little problem with portals,
    i made 1 portal and its working without any problem.
    But when i'm trying to add a other one i got following message "Collides with WarpNoord portal"

This is given imediatly after entering the following command "/cmi portals new WarpOost"

i'm not looking at the old portal. and got more than 10 blocks between both positions.

Please help

Edit: Problem solved, found out that you need to relocate the selection,

#5273 marcoonline, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  14. Hi! Players on my server are having trouble with /skin not working. Any suggestions?

15. NotoriousNemo

Supporter

Is there a permissioh for /spawn
    i tried cmi.command.spawn
    i didnt see a perm in the wiki

also how do i disable /help
    it shows all plugins by default

and how do i get ctext rules to be /rules

#5275 NotoriousNemo, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018

16. Playtime is broken for me too.

17. upload_2018-10-15_20-7-29.png
    It is 1.12.2

18. Moving portals doesn't work really well, sometimes it will bug and the portal location will be somewhere else, also the VILLAGER_HAPPY particle gets reset every time, other particles works fine though