Premium [20% OFF SALE] CMI - 240+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Zrips, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Events

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. how do i enable vote feature?

3. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Fixes

4. Hello, I like this plug-in very much. I have a comment. Can Nick change it to settings so that the top of the character will also be displayed?

5. Hi @Zrips how are you? there are a few people trying to get your attention on the Residence plugin, and although it is not me asking for help, I just tried to get in touch with you because people start to speculate about your whereabouts concerning Residence....
    Just to let you know that people are hungry for your (textual) voice... ;)

6. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

#2 Fixes

7. There's a bug where if you teleport on a mount the mount disappears and you freeze and can't move

8. I tried this too.
    I do teleport to other locations, but I get stuck in the ground and i cant move my sight or myself. The horse (in this case) doesnt move with me either, and I can only get back on the horse by going to the first Point i was at when i first teleported.
    This happens to all teleports, tp, warps, spawn, etc.

9. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Shift insert

10. Hey so i want to use autorank instead of CMIs rankup system. does anyone know how to comepletely disable the rankup feature for cmi? Thanks in advance!

11. can you add [randomPlayer] in saveditem command?
    like cmi saveditems get trophy -t:[randomPlayer] -a:1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. /reply is not working for me - it keeps saying "no one to reply to".

13. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Boss

14. i can't keep item on the ground and i found this bug

[22:14:00] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not call method 'public static org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.deserialize(java.util.Map)' of class org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack for deserialization
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:94) ~[survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.deserialize(ItemStack.java:536) ~[survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeViaMethod(ConfigurationSerialization.java:77) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserialize(ConfigurationSerialization.java:117) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeObject(ConfigurationSerialization.java:195) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:35) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstructor.java:182) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(BaseConstructor.java:373) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(SafeConstructor.java:147) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping(BaseConstructor.java:354) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor$ConstructYamlMap.construct(SafeConstructor.java:489) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:26) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructObject(BaseConstructor.java:182) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(BaseConstructor.java:373) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor.constructMapping2ndStep(SafeConstructor.java:147) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructMapping(BaseConstructor.java:354) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.SafeConstructor$ConstructYamlMap.construct(SafeConstructor.java:489) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:26) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructDocument(BaseConstructor.java:141) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:127) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:450) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:369) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:55) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:226) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:169) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(YamlConfiguration.java:180) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Kits.KitsManager.load(KitsManager.java:294) [CMI8.6.20.8%20(1).jar:?]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.CMI.onEnable(CMI.java:1376) [CMI8.6.20.8%20(1).jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:404) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:359) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:412) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:376) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:331) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:271) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_231]
    [22:14:00] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not call method 'public static org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.deserialize(java.util.Map)' of class org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack for deserialization
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.<init>(ItemStack.java:94) ~[survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.deserialize(ItemStack.java:536) ~[survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_231]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeViaMethod(ConfigurationSerialization.java:77) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserialize(ConfigurationSerialization.java:117) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.serialization.ConfigurationSerialization.deserializeObject(ConfigurationSerialization.java:195) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConstructor$ConstructCustomObject.construct(YamlConstructor.java:35) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.constructDocument(BaseConstructor.java:141) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:127) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:450) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:369) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:55) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:226) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:169) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(YamlConfiguration.java:180) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Kits.KitsManager.load(KitsManager.java:294) [CMI8.6.20.8%20(1).jar:?]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.CMI.onEnable(CMI.java:1376) [CMI8.6.20.8%20(1).jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:404) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:359) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:412) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:376) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:331) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:271) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [survival.jar:git-TacoSpigot-fd3209f3]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_231]

15. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

[insert title here]

16. I don't believe it!
    What? "Updated ES default locale (pvvvo)"

Since I generated the Spanish language file in February 2018 (v7.3.6.0) I have been updating it until today. (Change log: http://c4br3r4.es/index.php?topic=617.msg1962#msg1962).

I'm sending you updates periodically (by private message).
    Since v8.16.6.3 I haven't received an answer and evidently you are not including the updates, because of that, I have opened a new conversation, but you still don't answer me... and yesterday I find this.

I will continue to translate CMI, because I love the work you are doing. If you want to update the language file to Spanish for CMI version 8.6.20.9, here it is: https://mega.nz/#!SV8lyJKI!z2RRSE482sa4J-UBZoSa3gxZYREsxvFlvjGc2r52XRE

[​IMG]

#6537 C4BR3R4, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  17. Is it possible to offset the realtime? So that when it's 20:00 the time in the world will be 16:00?

18. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Quarantine... Its boring...