Premium [20% OFF SALE] CMI - 240+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Zrips, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Using the latest plugin.
    How does this plugin use Mysql to synchronize data between different servers?
    My two servers are installed with CMI and MySQL configuration is the same, but the data of the two servers is not synchronized.
    It can be confirmed that the database is connected normally and the data table is created.

2. Have
    bungee tpa and tpahere
    Features?

3. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Tpme

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Seems to be a glitch of disappearing items during invsee transfers.

5. Hey, i love this plugin been using it from the start. but i have a good idea too add maybe
    the possibility to blacklist words, like ip's, domains or just bad words and that they get a configure option for the punishment
    like 1x ip post warning message and chat clear
    2x ip post mute for custom time
    and 3x ip post ban for 30 days or something

this will be really useful for my survival server
    and i hope this can be a option in this plugin :)

6. Hello, I'm having problems with RandomTP .. 99% of 100% of the time, send players underground and they suffocate.

https://imgur.com/7BgF6Od « version of the plugin and .jar
    [​IMG]

7. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Optimizations of base code

8. pmb

pmb

Hi. Just updated to a latest 6.21.3. When somebody typing in chat we are getting console error like:
    Code (Text):
    [19:06:08 ERROR]: Could not pass event AsyncPlayerChatEvent to CMI v8.6.21.3
    java.lang.StackOverflowError: null
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$7.isSatisfiedBy(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$CharProperty.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$Curly.match0(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$Curly.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupHead.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupTail.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$BmpCharProperty.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
            at java.util.regex.Pattern$Start.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
            at java.util.regex.Matcher.search(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
            at java.util.regex.Matcher.find(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
            at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Placeholders.Placeholder.matchInception(Placeholder.java:519) ~[?:?]
            at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Placeholders.Placeholder.matchInception(Placeholder.java:537) ~[?:?]
            at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Placeholders.Placeholder.matchInception(Placeholder.java:537) ~[?:?]

9. at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Placeholders.Placeholder.matchInception(Placeholder.java:537) ~[?:?]

10. [11:37:21] [Async Chat Thread - #0/ERROR]: Could not pass event AsyncPlayerChatEvent to CMI v8.6.21.4
    java.lang.StackOverflowError: null
    at java.util.regex.Pattern$CharProperty.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
    at java.util.regex.Pattern$Curly.match0(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
    at java.util.regex.Pattern$Curly.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
    at java.util.regex.Pattern$GroupTail.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
    at java.util.regex.Pattern$BmpCharProperty.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
    at java.util.regex.Pattern$Start.match(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
    at java.util.regex.Matcher.search(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
    at java.util.regex.Matcher.find(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_241]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Placeholders.Placeholder.matchInception(Placeholder.java:520) ~[?:?]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Placeholders.Placeholder.matchInception(Placeholder.java:541) ~[?:?]
    at com.Zrips.CMI.Modules.Placeholders.Placeholder.matchInception(Placeholder.java:541) ~[?:?]
    [11:37:21] [Async Chat Thread - #0/INFO]: <AbsoluteYin> 111????????????????????????????????

11. Hey,

I'm looking for some more detailed instructions or tutorials on how t his rank system works. I'm finding the Wiki a little hard to understand and missing some information. I'm setting up mys server again and I want to lean more on CMI because of the amount of features it has, one of those being the ranks and chat. I'm finding any question I post here usually take around 24 hours to get an answer, more than likely due to our geographical locations, making for a very slow method of help (no ones fault of course). Any links to more detail would be great. Cheers.

12. Hey, a good addition to your already wonderful plugin would be adding a word unscramble game with the ability to easily change the rewards to some custom loot like a type of currency or coins. There is a plugin out there called Chatreaction that does this but it seems to be very difficult to use custom loot with the lore and enchantments added. Thanks for working so hard on CMI. It is my favorite of all plugins out there!

13. He has a huge amount of plugins
    He develops an excellent allround plugin
    He does a huge amount of work, but also has excellent performance.
    Ive been using him for more than 2 years more
    Pay now

14. Do you mean with /rankup? If so pretty much everything/anything you're gonna find is from that green text in the yml and the examples it comes with. (Just read it closely - the default yml - and every example is there for u)

15. In the new version of CMI
    / cmi give player potato
    / cmi give player CARROT
    No items sent to player

16. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Size reduction

17. Hello @Zrips

Is there a way to add a warmup timer to an interactive command? I put a command in a sign, it's a mycommand cmd that teleport in 4 randomly predefinited places. But even if I put " :8:false" at the end of the command, the warmup is not started and the command is executed immediately:

asConsole! teleport_to_arena [playerName] :8:false:GlyphHead