Premium [20% OFF SALE] CMI - 240+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Zrips, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Chicken bazooka

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. It would be nice to have an event for when someone clicks/interacts with an armor stand.
    CMIArmorStandInteractEvent?

3. Is the kits feature support custom enchants item?

4. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Winter fat trimming

5. I hope that the "%cmi_iteminhand_displayname%" is not only displayed in English but also translated into different languages.

6. If i buy
    Can I continue to download the next updated version?

7. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

QOL #2

8. Hi,

In your plugin, you can translate the teleport request and so on, to enter commands? I noticed that to accept teleportation, you need to click in the chat - my players are more used to sending a command.
    And another question. Is it possible to point to a player's nickname in the chat and display information about him?

#6870 4ubuntu, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  9. Is it possible to hide inactive players from the baltop?

10. CMI8.7.10.8.jar with Vault-1.7.3.jar works ok but if I use the CMIEInjector1.0.2.3.jar in order to run it with regular vault I get ....[EXIT STATUS] 27219 exp5 0 0 CHILDKILLED SIGKILL {kill signal}

In case you are wondering. I want/need the regular vault as my shop plugin refuses to load with Vault-1.7.3.jar

Anyone seen this?

11. Why remove the ability to use placeholders in private messages? Is there a workaround for this?

12. Could you add tick-durations to the check server status feature? I'm trying to replace plugin "spark" as well if CMI had just that small thing added. :)

13. I've got the latest cmi, injector, and vault (not his version, the regular) and its working fine for me. What Mc version are you on? You may need to post on the github.

14. Zrips updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Tabular taby tab

15. Black Friday sale? :D

16. upload_2020-11-27_1-56-41.png

This guy is re-uploading your plugin claiming he bought it. Good luck.

-- EDIT --

It's been removed but I'd block him from receiving any updates for sure!

#6878 FrostyShotz, Nov 27, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  17. How the fuk did spigot eve let this pass

18. This Leaked plugin was posted 2 hours ago.
    I am amazed that not even a moderator has deleted that leaked plugin.
    Meanwhile, more and more people are downloading it....