Premium [20% OFF SALE] CMI - 240+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Zrips, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Hi i've buyed CMI plugin for my network, i was trying to use the last version of CMI in a server paper 1.8 but there is this error: https://pastebin.com/TQbPHrpP

Can you help me?

2. can i use Warmups by Custom Alias?

Is there a way to change the format of /msg? Also, why can't /warp, /tp be used across servers in a bungee network?

3. I know this plugin is good with Spigot. But with paper, it seems to show an error. I need "CMIPaperlib".

4. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Happy New Year!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Glowy

6. @Zrips I cannot use CMI, but it would be awesome if you could release CMI-Scan as a stand-alone plugin. It could also be premium. I have yet to find another plugin that does what it does. :D

7. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Fixes

8. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

CMILibrary

9. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Cooldowns

10. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Q continuum

11. /cmi clear (playername) (item-amount) +mainhand

checktype doesn't work

even if I move item to inventory from mainhand

cmi removes the item

12. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Horsy

13. Suggestion: OP sudo
    I want to sudo a player and have him have all permissions when doing so

14. @Zrips is there any way to add support for Grief Prevention and Population Density?

I'd like to allow players to fly inside their claims (grief prevention), and to only allow teleporting when near a region post (population density)

15. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Saved items

16. Is there a way to format the Console List? Mine is looking kind of weird lately with new groups we have

Code (Text):

[19.01 17:13:24] [Server] [INFO] ========================
    [19.01 17:13:24] [Server] [INFO] Players online 4/99
    [19.01 17:13:24] [Server] [INFO] default: ToastyBlock29, orelilive
    [19.01 17:13:24] [Server] discordrankThezapper_21
    [19.01 17:13:24] [Server] emeraldLe_Boof
    [19.01 17:13:24] [Server] stoneThezapper_21
    [19.01 17:13:24] [Server] [INFO] ========================

All the ranks have odd looking lines. I'd love to use a format module similar to tablist.yml or chat groups in config. Or even just as basic as specifying which groups I want it split the list into, maybe something like "multicraftgroups: {"default", "rank1", "rank2"}". But really all this needs is the same formatting as the "default" line.

#6916 Spooner, Jan 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  17. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Places to go

18. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Porty