Premium [20% OFF SALE] CMI - 240+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Zrips, Feb 5, 2015.

1. The cooldown of the spawn command does not work. The command is not executed, the time counter goes in circles.

Code (Text):
    Cooldowns:
      # You can enable any command cooldown to prevent instant usage of it
      # cmi heal:180 means that player can use /cmi heal command only once every 180 seconds
      # if cooldown set to -1 then this command can be performed only one time
      # Administration can bypass limitations with cmi.cooldownbypass.[commandname] permission node
      # Always use full command name and not its alias
      # ----------
      # Alternatively you can use cmi.cooldown.[some_command].[timer] permission node. For example: cmi.cooldown.cmi_heal.30 which will set 30 second cooldown on /cmi heal command
      # If you want to apply cooldown on command when variable is provided, add extra _ at end. For example cmi.cooldown.cmi_heal_.30 which will only use this cooldown when healing some one else
      # KEEP IN MIND that for permission to work you need to set base command cooldown in this list, otherwise permission node will have no effect
      # -----
      # ATTENTION! If you have command like "/cmi home" and you want to prevent teleportation to home but allow gui opening without restrictions, use space after command, in example "cmi home :10"
      Enabled: true
      List:
      - cmi heal:180
      - cmi feed:120
      - cmi spawn:30

2. Did you write it right? (cmi home :10)
    You can also try to do an alias with "cooldown:30!" for ""bypass"" the problem.

3. Yes, I wrote it correctly. Tried to write with a space and without, and even two options at the same time. Checked on the command spawn and home. Home works fine with /home <name>. But it does not work if entered alone, as well as the command spawn.

"cooldown:30!" - didn't check

4. Hi, please could you update the API jar/download link for it? Thanks! (It gives an old version of the plugin)

5. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Up

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Can you improve the combat by adding the disable pvp option and add an anti-relog to prevent disconnection from the server during pvp

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can somebody help me? Please. I asked 1 week ago

8. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Paper #507 No-Go

9. Hi so im new to this plugin, i just installed it, and now seems like cmi and essentialschat collide, like in the photo, its like all default setting, no rank no prefix etc, is there any way to fix this?

Attached Files:

10. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

QOL

11. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Alias

12. When will CMI be compatible with skins for bungee and skin restorer?

13. I dont know if its possible or Im blind but can I block commands and block tab-completion?
    Also keep it up. Its better than essentials. :)

14. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Small

15. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Fixes and ranges

16. Zrips updated CMI - 280+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Shop sign, kind of

17. Hi,

We're currently experiencing the issue where /cmi msg does autocomplete names, but /msg doesn't. Any ideas as to why this happens?

Thanks.

18. So I am handling AFK'd users through CMI and when they go afk it broadcasts the afk message which means it has the broadcast prefix in front of the message. I don't want that prefix to show so I changed the locales to remove that prefix. I have removed it from the english locale and and english translation locale and it doesn't seem to be applying those changes... Am I missing some where else that it may be in?