Premium [20% OFF SALE] CMI - 240+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Zrips, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Zrips updated CMI - 298+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Worth generator

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Zrips updated CMI - 298+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Fixes

3. hi,
    I just wish you can add
    have the ability to control a blacklist of worlds in which players will be restricted from setting homes , teleport , spawn etc .
    and they have cool down option.

I would consider buying it

4. FirstJoin's Config can't be found in Translations. Why?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes you can do that but using permission manager like luckperms to set sethomes to false in nether world and another world you like. For cooldown see inside cmi config file.

6. You can edit inside CmiLib translation folder. See line 199~201

7. Great !
    could you help me to check sethome command , could it use unicode char to name home ?

#7048 burl1974, Jul 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  8. Zrips updated CMI - 298+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Random teleport

9. [​IMG] Hello! Plugin doesn't work( But it worked in the morning

IMG_6836.jpg

ver 9.0.0.2

#7050 IlyaSozinov, Jul 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  10. If you using Essentialsx basically we do :
    Code (Text):
    /lp group default permission set essentials.sethome true
    /lp group default permission set essentials.sethome false world=world_nether
    /lp group default permission set essentials.sethome false world=world_the_end
    If you using Cmi :
    Code (Text):
    /lp group default permission set cmi.command.sethome.3 true world=world
    /lp group default permission set cmi.command.sethome false world=world_nether
    /lp group default permission set cmi.command.sethome false world=world_the_end
    Code (Text):
    cmi.command.sethome.3
    That means player can set 3 home location
    Or you can set
    Code (Text):
    cmi.command.sethome.unlimited
    Or
    Code (Text):
    cmi.command.sethome
    Refer line 439 (cmi config)
    Code (Text):
      Groups:
        default: 3
        pro: 5
        amateur: 7
        vip: 10
    More permission refer here :
    Code (Text):
    https://www.zrips.net/cmi/permissions/

#7051 kocy, Jul 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Zrips updated CMI - 298+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Hot/Quick/Tiny update

12. i have purchased but its not working

13. 09.07 13:16:06 [Server] Server thread/ERROR Could not load 'plugins/CMI9.0.0.9.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    09.07 13:16:06 [Server] INFO org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: Unknown dependency CMILib. Please download and install CMILib to run this plugin.

Really, you don't know what you have to do ? I made it bold for you ;-) Perhaps you remove your rating because it is very disgraceful for you if i should be honest ^^

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Zrips updated CMI - 298+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Sit

15. BungeeCord Chat does not work on WaterFall or BungeeCord
    The server version is 1.17.1
    Hope to be corrected as soon as possible

16. Zrips updated CMI - 298+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Stats

17. Hey boss, if you are gonna make CMI auto download CMI Lib every time the server starts, could you have it also delete the old file? its causing shutdown loops on my server host.

[13.07 16:53:35] [Server] [ERROR] Ambiguous plugin name `CMILib' for files `plugins/CMILib1.0.2.10.jar' and `plugins/CMILib1.0.2.11.jar' in `plugins'

18. Code (Text):
    # Language file you want to use
    Language: EN
    # When enabled plugin will try to keep CMILib up to date automatically
    AutoUpdate: false
    GlobalGui:
      # Defines item type in empty fields in GUI when its needed to be filled up
      EmptyField: BLACK_STAINED_GLASS_PANE
    # When enabled plugin will try to clean up outdated CMILib files. This only works when autoUpdate is enabled
    AutoFileRemoval: false
    Spawners:
      # List of spawners to pick from while using spawner:random variable
      mysterySpawners:
      - skeleton
      - zombie
      - silverfish
      - panda
      - fox
    Don't do auto update that will fk all change you made before like translation color...
    If you like yellow subtitle everywhere like anime 90's vcd you can do that.