Premium [25% OFF] StrikePractice – PvP Bot, Replay Matches, Build, Ranked, Party, Events, Kit Editor,...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Toppe, Sep 16, 2017.

1. when ever I enter the server my global rank resets, even putting "true" in "global-elo-ignoring-start-elo" Can you help me?

2. Hi. Unfortunately, there won't be support for the bridge mode.

3. is there any way to disable the strike kb? so that it does not affect another plugin

4. Code (Text):

knockback:
      enabled: false

5. Please read my DM to you Toppe

6. Arc

Arc

Is there any way to fix showing player CPS? It always says 0 during arena fights.

7. As far as I know it should work o_O
    You can always use PlaceholderAPI placeholders too or just remove it

8. what version is the pvp? does the cooldown work?
    upload_2020-8-26_22-2-7.png

9. I have a problem with the plugin, I don't know if you can help me, because when I put the plugin I don't get the prefix of the ranges that I put, and neither does the prefix of the rating level of the players, if you could help me appreciate. I leave you my Discord if you can write to me and help me or if not through this chat. Thank you.
    Mi Discord: The_Gamarrex#5409
    upload_2020-8-28_12-33-34.png

10. Sorry, you have not purchased the resource

11. It's this plugin multiworld friendly? I mean, you can use it in one server? Or it has to be BungeeCord? Something changes if the server is on 1.12.2 but you play on 1.18?

12. I will buy it, but I need to know this first

13. I can't delete multiverse from my server, so I need to know if this plugin works with multiverse installed.

14. And I can't use PerWorldPlugins plugin. Should I buy this plugin for one server with more gamemodes?

15. Hi.
    Unfortunately, without perworldplugins or having it on a separate server (the recommended way) you can not really use it as it will cause problems with other gamemodes and vice versa.

16. Ok, now I got a BungeeCord network, so now I can use this plugin on a separate server. I will buy this plugin today or tomorrow, thank you anyway!

• Like Like x 1
  17. sad to hear this will not longer be updated, i was hopping to buy it when it updated to 1.16

18. Official support for 1.16 will not be added. Most pvp servers use 1.8.8 (or 1.7.10 or 1.12.2)

19. Oh crap, that's a deal breaker for me too :cry:. Really no hope?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Error occurred while enabling StrikePractice v3.0.12 (Is it up to date?)

java.lang.NullPointerException

at ga.strikepractice.StrikePractice.onDisable(StrikePractice.java:616) ~[?:?]

at ga.strikepractice.StrikePractice.onEnable(StrikePractice.java:267) ~[?:?]

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:316) ~[spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:412) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:477) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:395) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:868) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:301) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:23) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:181) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:766) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:752) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.aB(DedicatedServer.java:344) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:308) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:638) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:544) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [spigot1649.jar:git-PaperSpigot-43]