Bungee - Spigot [2LS] CleanMotD - The ligthest MotD plugin 0.2.7

Simple and light plugin to manage the motd of your server.

1. Look like good! Please can you add a specific motd for banned players?

2. Thanks, how would i know when a player is banned?

3. hmm. Get a value from banned players list and get ip of the plaer when he ping the motd. (Yes i am not know Java as well)

#23 wormecode, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  4. You cannot ban players in bungeecord, i cannot detect when a player is banned.

5. Oh, sorry! I think that this pluin support spigot.

6. There would need to be a websocket plugin for the bungeecord to communicate with spigot servers. This requires two different files and isn't necessary for a plugin of this nature.

If you need a plugin to support something like that, you should look into a custom solution. There are plenty of helpful users here on the Spigot website that I am sure are willing to give a helping hand.

7. I love this plugin - I use it on a bungee network, but would like to use on a single server also; is it possible to use with Spigot?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Not yet, maybe soon :)

9. Does this plugin support UUID's or does it welcome players again when they change their IGN?

10. This is for changing the ping MOTD, doesnt welcome players.

But maybe i could make a plugin like that...

11. Please add feature, min and max fake players to config in random mode, This will make it more realistic, and if (min - max) fake players can join the real ones better.

Some Like This:

fakeplayers:
    # Do you want to enable this module?
    enabled: true

# Sets the amount of fakeplayers.
    # amount: 40
    # Sets
    MIN and MAX fake players for RANDOM mode
    min: 30
    max: 40

# Available Modes:
    # "STATIC": Adds the value of MAX fakeplayers to the amount of players online.
    # "RANDOM": Adds a random amount of players between MIN and MAX fakeplayers value.
    # "DIVISION": Adds the amount of players online divided by the MAX fakeplayers value.

mode: "RANDOM"

It doesn't have to be exactly the same, but it would be good to be able to place a minimum value of random fake players.

12. I will think about it :)

13. Hello! I think i have found a bug, when you have made changes to the motd and then execute the command reload, the motd doesn't update. Only when you restart the server.

EDIT: Also you can't only use the character & in the MOTD because it translate to color.

#38 Entri, Nov 16, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  14. Oh, i know what the problem was. but the & character in the MOTD doesn¨t work.

15. Hi, "&" character cant be fixed, it is used for color.